Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz. of Candy Jack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ToKKin, Feb 18, 2013.

1. just picked up an ounce of candy jack. its a really good upbeat high and it smells and tastes like "spicy fruit" as i have read on another site that described it. the buds are pretty dense and sticky too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks, uhmmm, well aged?

3. #4 ToKKin, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    its actually really fresh. despite the fact that its dense its actually really squishy and the smell is extremely pungent and kind of smells like freshly cracked black pepper. im not very good at adjusting the white balance on my camera so thats why the bud in my pictures often appear a little brown when in fact these particular nugs are a light olive green with dark brown hairs. it was purchased from a california dispensary and immediately next dayed and received by my friend yesterday and given to me today.

4. nice bounce

5. That stuff looks dank, im running out and about to go pick some more bud up soon, hope its as good as yours op

6. looks super sativa like, I'm sure it tastes' real good.

7. Looks like nice bud, how much for the O?