Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokeUhTon, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Oh man i know it, i clean my concentrate bubbler wit iso to get the reclaim nd let it sit in front of ac for 24 hours, you getta better yeild wit quick wash?

2. not really. the yield is about the same. but the difference is you dont get any plant waxes, which you trade off for the possibility of allowing more clorophyll into your product. with proper technique and short wash times, ive achieved tastier oil with qwiso method than bho.

3. That's a tough question because with qwiso I would run an o at a time. With bho I could only do a quarter because my extractor tube wasn't very big.

If I were gonna guess I'd say I got more and better product running bho then qwiso but qwiso is easier to do, you can do it inside, and cheaper.

4. I think your problem was running an ounce at a time into iso. Most do small, eighth-quarter runs to better control the environment. qwiso is more finnicky than butance, because time spent exposed to the solvent is an issue.

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/1043042-isohead-thread-160.html

5. [quote name='"bstrap"']

I think your problem was running an ounce at a time into iso. Most do small, eighth-quarter runs to better control the environment. qwiso is more finnicky than butance, because time spent exposed to the solvent is an issue.

http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/1043042-isohead-thread-160.html[/quote]

I would break the o up into 2 jars with a half in each. Shake one up with iso and filter it and while the one was filtering id fill and shake the other jar in iso.

Youre probably right though, an even smaller batch would probably yield more

6. BHO doesn't have to bubble or sizzle to have butane in it, do you know how difficult it is to really get all the butane out? I mean it's hard to tell just from a picture, but do you know what butane it was run with? The purge method? It's run from some trim or larf no? Not that it looks like shit oil.

Btw there's no way well done iso holds a candle to well done BHO in terms of taste, it's not nearly as effective at grabbing terps. Butane is nonpolar. It's also not going to be as potent, but it can get fairly close.

Vaping something with butane in it is a lot different than smoking with a lighter. Not that I haven't used trim oil with a weak purge.

7. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']BHO doesn't have to bubble or sizzle to have butane in it, do you know how difficult it is to really get all the butane out? I mean it's hard to tell just from a picture, but do you know what butane it was run with? The purge method? It's run from some trim or larf no? Not that it looks like shit oil.

Btw there's no way well done iso holds a candle to well done BHO in terms of taste, it's not nearly as effective at grabbing terps. Butane is nonpolar. It's also not going to be as potent, but it can get fairly close.

Vaping something with butane in it is a lot different than smoking with a lighter. Not that I haven't used trim oil with a weak purge.[/quote]

Yea i purge wit a hot waterbath, always always always fukc wit vector butane. You will not have the tane smell in your errl

8. Bomb oil and bomb nugs.