Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokeUhTon, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Funniest post i have ever read!

2. [quote name='"bstrap"']

Dont listen to haters its just dark . Nothing wrong with clorophyll. Seems like a good price too. Not quitem co or ca style but few people really get those prices

Edit you're in ny?[/quote]

Right on, oil looks alot darker when its clumped in an ounce puck, homies dont realize that, but yea man im new yorkin it although this oils from north california

3. [quote name='"garrettreeves"']I live in so cal and still pay 50 a g for top top notch bho...def pricey but man it's worth every
    Penny super clean wax/oil with Terpenes still
    Intact is just a treat.[/quote]

Yea oil can get pricey i got a gram of co2 sugar hash oil a week ago for 50 bucks, lasted me longer than an 8th did so deff worth it

4. #24 Rainy Daze, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Nice pickup looks like chocolate pudding lol. Oh and I've never gotten my hands on bho what does it smell like? Just dank weed?

5. uhh no i know how dark it looks in a puck, don't assume that people dont realize that. its just the low quality pictures looked like there was a shit ton of contaminants in there.

6. I've never had bho either but it looks pretty sick

7. [quote name='"Dabbed"']

uhh no i know how dark it looks in a puck, don't assume that people dont realize that. its just the low quality pictures looked like there was a shit ton of contaminants in there.[/quote]

Uh yea im gonna go ahead nd assume people dont realize it, u can see the amber color smeared on the side of the container.

8. [quote name='"welker 420"']Nice pickup looks like chocolate pudding lol. Oh and I've never gotten my hands on bho what does it smell like? Just dank weed?[/quote]

Depends on what bud you use to make it, if ya use a stinkier strain it will come out smellin almost the same wit a hashy taste

9. it smells like the resin left on your fingers when you rub the nuggets of whatever strain it is. aka awesome :D

10. [quote name='"bstrap"']it smells like the resin left on your fingers when you rub the nuggets of whatever strain it is. aka awesome :D[/quote]

Da troof

11. [quote name='"kingklick1991"']I've never had bho either but it looks pretty sick[/quote]

You can make it yourself man its pretty easy hmu if ya want help

12. [quote name='"SmokeUhTon"']

You can make it yourself man its pretty easy hmu if ya want help[/quote]

I make qwiso regularly and bho from time to time Im happy to help too

13. I take it back then, it does not look iffy. :D I thought the color was fine especially for that big of a clump, I'm sure it looks real purdy when you play with it.

Happy dabbin :)

14. [quote name='"bstrap"']

I make qwiso regularly and bho from time to time Im happy to help too[/quote]

Hows your qwiso turn out brotha?
    Havent made that yet, can ya dab that shit?

15. Yeah you can definitely dab qwiso.

It doesn't taste as good as bho and it takes a lot lot lot longer then doing a bho run

16. [quote name='"deadphishcheez4"']

I take it back then, it does not look iffy. :D I thought the color was fine especially for that big of a clump, I'm sure it looks real purdy when you play with it.

Happy dabbin :)[/quote]

Happy dabbin to you mate nd yea looks funky after ya whipp it up to wax

17. [quote name='"deadphishcheez4"']

I take it back then, it does not look iffy. :D I thought the color was fine especially for that big of a clump, I'm sure it looks real purdy when you play with it.

Happy dabbin :)[/quote]

Happy dabs to u mang nd yea shit looks funky after ya whip it out to wax

18. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Yeah you can definitely dab qwiso.

It doesn't taste as good as bho and it takes a lot lot lot longer then doing a bho run[/quote]

Were im all about flavors ahaha i seen some nice looks qwiso that looks like wax all yellow nd shit, if it comes out like that id fukc wit that ahaha

19. My qwiso always came out much blonder then my bho does. I'm not entirely sure why

Qwiso isn't bad, I made it and dabbed it for months. Just the time I save making bho makes it so much more worth it.

Start to finish its all of 16 hours to make qwiso because the alcohol takes so long to evaporate. Even if you use a fan you should really let it sit and air dry to get all the iso out