Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of bho

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SmokeUhTon, Aug 11, 2012.

1. wow. all I know about that stuff is it sells for like 25 @ gram in medical states and my dealer said he got a gram for 70 so that is very impressive my friend

2. You run it yourself or did you buy it?

3. How much did you pay for that?

4. you should just hit it all at once and teach us the meaning of life.

5. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']wow. all I know about that stuff is it sells for like 25 @ gram in medical states and my dealer said he got a gram for 70 so that is very impressive my friend[/quote]

Yea yo 30 a g in new york right now

6. [quote name='"ProvidencePlant"']You run it yourself or did you buy it?[/quote]

Grabbed it, i wish i had enough trim to run a zip ahaha

7. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']How much did you pay for that?[/quote]

550 brother, pretty good price, other waxes are like 650 now

8. [​IMG]

That's a lot of BHO man, take a dab for me :smoke:

9. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']How much did you pay for that?[/quote]

550 brother, other waxes are like 650 now

10. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']you should just hit it all at once and teach us the meaning of life.[/quote]

Ahahaha id prolly fall asleep for liek a week if i dabbed a zip of oil

11. Cheapest ive heard is 45 a g here in md for oil. Sadly unless you grow it's the most affordable way to get bho over here :(

12. That looks..like some of the lowest quality oil i've ever seen. looks full of contaminants... does it sizzle?

not to be rude..just saying.

13. Yeah, it sort of looks like little stems and leaf matter are floating around in there. Maybe they're little shatters on the inside? It's hard to tell but it def looks a little iffy. :(

14. i was thinking it was maybe shatters too..but i can just tell by the constancy its not purged right.

15. I live in so cal and still pay 50 a g for top top notch bho...def pricey but man it's worth every
    Penny super clean wax/oil with Terpenes still
    Intact is just a treat.

16. [quote name='"Dabbed"']That looks..like some of the lowest quality oil i've ever seen. looks full of contaminants... does it sizzle?

not to be rude..just saying.[/quote]

Absolutely not brother, was super clean oil wit NO contaminants, those are scratches on the back tht my camera makes it look like shit inside it. Does not sizzle while dabbin either. May not be top shelf oil but this is some nice bubba kush glass

17. God damn I wish I was from the same part if ny. That look amazing and I am insanely jealous

18. #20 bstrap, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    [quote name='"SmokeUhTon"']

Absolutely not brother, was super clean oil wit NO contaminants, those are scratches on the back tht my camera makes it look like shit inside it. Does not sizzle while dabbin either. May not be top shelf oil but this is some nice bubba kush glass[/quote]

Dont listen to haters its just dark . Nothing wrong with clorophyll. Seems like a good price too. Not quitem co or ca style but few people really get those prices

Edit you're in ny?