Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OZ of B.C. Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by unkindone, Oct 23, 2010.

1. that's all they call this up here, kush. Although some buds have some nice dark purple on them.

pics are crap, camera is crap so it most likely will look like mids, maybe they are tho. They are REALLY dense little guys, hard to cut through with a knife...

my whole zip was filled with these popcorn sized nugs, most were bigger than the one I grabbed to take a pic of. Not sure why I picked such a small one, oh well. What do you guys think? I kinda like getting little popcorn sized nugs instead of the big buds with the big stems. Although with all the controversy on the bigger ones having more crystal or are higher quality...imo they smoke the same.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll try to get my camera working better and get a pic of the baggie. cheers

2. It looks really well manicured, and super dense. Good amount of crystals, nice color, etc. How does it smoke?

3. That would be a perfect ounce for me. Tight non leafy popcorn buds. Great looking weed man!

4. I know what you mean by it just being called 'Kush'.

Looks like good stuff, man. I'd definitely smoke that. :)

+ rep

5. #5 unkindone, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    Smokes nice actually. Takes a while for the bowl to clear, think because of how dense it is.

really nice indica, I can tell you.

here's some baggie...camera is so finicky, not sure why.

I smoked a couple grams already, and my guy said he was short a couple g's as well but I said no worry... he's a good guy. so technically, not a full O...but you know :) $160 for those interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Thatd def some dank. Have fun!
    Also, I gotta agree those popcorn buds are the best

7. looks tasty man!

popcorn buds :hello:

8. 160 for that? dang youre lucky man. Looks like a super nice indica. Get me stonnnned

9. Wow you werent kidding, it really is ALL little popcorn nugs.
    I agree though, better than a few giant nugs and fat ass stems ... plus you can pull out a nug or two and roll up a fatty rather than breaking down a big nug. I always feel kind of guilty ripping a big nug apart if im not going to smoke the whole thing haha

10. Nice pick up
    great deal

11. long as i'm seeing crystals i don't much care how big the buds are, myself. then again, that's prob bc i'm not sure of the validity of the idea that bigger buds = greater high. there is something to say for the visual aesthetic of a nice, big-ass nug though, haha. either way, nice grab. enjoy it for me. jealous.

12. possibility that it is og kush? not like I care anymore...so tasty. :smoke: happy smoking

13. good shit man +rep, I found some background info sounds good

Grapefruit Kush F2 aka BC Kush

The most classic of old school Afghani Kush strains. Very large rounded buds with a very creamy hash taste. Great Indica hybrid for big production. The cross of BC Grapefruit and Kush makes this a great strain all around.

THC: 15-20%

14. nice pick up. looks fucking dense! 160 for an oz? bro throw one at me. :D

15. I don't think that's any kind of select strain looks like some beasters at best, not og, not bc kush, it could be but prolly not.

16. lol those arent beasters, your just a troll

17. I really doubt it man, they are pretty good from what I know about dank and anything other than that...

That's way cool man.. if you are right :p thanks for the info, +rep! :wave::smoke:

18. damn an Oz here goes for 400 buckeroos :/