Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oz of AVB... what to do :)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cdr0, Jul 31, 2011.

1. hey guys i need help with some ideas of what i should do with my vaped bud. i could just stir it in the brownies and make a wicked batch. what else do you guys think i should do.

2. Welcome to the edibles section, you've got some reading to do! :)

Edibles are not made by grinding herb up, and tossing it into a brownie or cookie batter. You'll need to promote bioavailability by processing in a pure oil source, first. Where your material is at least decarbed (first step of the process), consuming it as-is would work better than say, raw cannabis. But cannabis glandular material is still notoriously difficult for the body to absorb on its own, without the proper processing much of your active potency goes in one end, and out the other.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings, vaped herb etc....)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion.. decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

Good luck! And have fun :)

3. Badkitty I've sent you a pm a while ago about the capsules. I have glycerin what could I add to the batch to thicken so I can cap it.

Also I've made butter out of avb, and it smelled horrible but made a dank batch on black and white cookies

Also I've made oil with vegetable oil for brownies and that worked excellent.

I've seen on youtube the vapor bros guy throw his avb in his brownies, that sounds disgusting but I bet you get really high from eating all of it

4. Check out the ABV bud recipes in my sig!