Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oz in jam jars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by immrsolodolo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. going on a week long trip, i need a way to store my oz. zip lock bags wont cut it. ill try to get a massive mason jar but how many of THE BIGGEST JARS will i need to store an ounce? i really dont know, the most ive had to myself was a little more than a quater. thanks guys ;)

http://itpleasesus.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/dsc_0659.jpg

2. Just one will be fine, I've fitted half a pound in the 2nd to largest mason jar, but that was a tight fit, idk maybe a liter or 2? probably the strawberry one will do, but it will be a tight fit depends if it's all fat nugs really would be easier with pics.

3. Dude you must not have ever seen an ounce before. I could fit an ounce in one or two of those jars easy.

4. yeah dude i havent seen an ounce before ahha. im gonna get a blueberry one, so my weed will smell like blueberry and i can be like "BLUEBERRY KUSH!" hahahha. i live in australia and we dont get fucking awesome strains and shit :( our pot culture isnt that developed.

5. Nice well good luck man

6. thanks dude, keep blazin!

7. Yeah Australia isn't big on strains cus we got no dispensaries , really sucks dick strains like OG Purple Haze purple erkel and stuff don't exist, main one's we got are white rhino white widow jack harrow ak47 and a few others but you pay a lot, Hey How much did get you're ounce for bro? I just picked up half ounce of whites and half of mids for $240

8. i havent got it yet, getting it for schoolies dude. will be like 200-300. probably 250. where are you from? im on the gold coast