oy what gives

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I'm picking my friend up tomorrow, and we're car pooling to community college for the day... Today I smoked him out, a lot... he never smokes me down ever...

So he's about to leave my place and I yell at him as hes walking out the door,

"if i'm picking you up and smoking you up before class tomorrow... you're buying me breakfast"

and he gives me this attitude... I couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic...

2. Being a dick to a dick won't turn a dick into a generous, appreciative human being.

3. Dude i got an idea. Don't smoke him up.

4. he always trys and gets me to hang out with "mutual acquaintances" i guess you would call them...

Like he got a phone call while we were smoking today and kept trying to get me to go hang with some other people (obviously I was supposed to bring my bud and smoke them up too I guess... :rolleyes:)

Idk man... idk.

5. We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

I really don't know, man.