Oxys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MidwestToker420, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Hey GC i recently cam by some oxys, and i was wondering how long they stay in your system for, because i have a drug test monday. however i really want to do them, but since this is the first time ive ever had to think about how long oxys stay in your piss i have no clue, thanks.

2. Usually only a couple days, but it depends on your body size and and how much you did and shit. I've done a OCs the night before a drug test and passed, but I drank a ton of water. But you should probably be okay.

3. i googled it for you, found the answer, and sent the results to your email. i also made you a sandwich. enjoy.

4. That was nice of you.

5. what can i say? i'm one hell of a nice guy.

6. just wait until after so you have 0 worries and by then you won't have any tolerance either so it'll be a nod for sure :)

7. last time I pushed it I drank hella water & didnt mess with any for 3 days but I may have been clean before 3 days but I used hella lot, Some sites say if u used alot it can take 5-7 days I guess it depends on how much water you drink & how much body fat you have.......... Here click here >>>>>>>>>

Let me google that for you

8. it will be out of your system in 24 hours ive taken drug tests the day after snorting oxys and passed it

9. thanks for all the help, i think im just gonna wait, better to save it and not get fucked over, then have a hella fun time knowing im in the clear:D