Oxymorphone...oh my

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by P to the enguin, Nov 22, 2009.

1. So i got my hands on 20 mg oxymorphone pills last night. ( Opanas )

i railed one and within 5 minutes i started to feel the effects; by 30-40 i was nodding hard as hell. Even started nodding off while trying to text.

It was great.

Got one more left and gonna go over to a buddies and rail it there and prob play some MW2.

Have a good & safe night pandorians. :wave:

2. nicee ive never tried opana, but sounds delish

3. Damn man! I LOVE me some opana, and havent had any in FOREVER. If you bring some of those my way, I'll for sure do some tradin with ya for some Lucy here!!

4. Hot damn, half an Opana 20 has be crushed. I don't have much of a tolerance, though.

5. Only ever had hydromorphone (dilaudid)... How do the two compare?

6. I LOVE opanas. Theyre what initially got me hooked on opiates. Sister got one from her friend, and gave me just one little line, i did it thinking it wouldnt do anything, 10 minutes later i was nodding hard. Definitely one of my favorite opiates

7. Just as good if not better.

8. U guys havent even expirienced the best. THe 10mg instant release e613 red are BOMB.

9. Hello, noob here. I don't know if it's my anemia or what but I pop 6 immediate release Opana and I feel NOTHING. WTF is wrong with me?! I mean it does help the pain which is why I am on it but I feel gypped lol. No high what so ever. For $2000 one would think you would get a little something. 60, 40mg Opana extended and 180, 10mg immediate release Opana a month. And yes, I have crushed them and drank OJ with them or eat something really sweet with them. :devious:

10. ^^Crush them to a fine powder and snort them...

11. I have read that before. I am a bit chicken shit. How fast does it hit, and what is the big difference? Should I use less if ingesting it that way? Thank for any info BTW :)

12. Definitely hits stronger and faster, you get full effects in about 5 minutes. Check erowid.com for dosages on it

13. Thanks much, I will check that out.
    Have a good one! :smoking: