Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oxygen mask pipe/bong or gas mask bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DJscratchNspliF, Dec 26, 2010.

1. So i found this oygen mask(like old people have) that has a little tube running to a black handle with a bowl on top and a motor inside that pushes the smoke through to the mask for $40 and i found
    this awesome gas mask with a green bong attached to it for $50, which one should i get?​

2. Gas mask fool, no doubt

3. oxygen mask seems cooler. lol

4. tie breaker anyone?

5. Gas Mask. Looks much more serious.

6. i have both go with the oxygen mask

7. To even it out again, I'll go with oxygen mask.

8. lol. oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen oxygen

9. the oxygen mask just seems cooler because it has a fan to pretyy much hit the bowl for you and the gas mask can intimidate people since it covers their whole face.