Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

oxygen deprivation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yesod, Jan 12, 2009.

1. It seems like whenever i take even just one big bong or bubbler hit my face turns white and i can't stand and i get a headache and feel real crappy like im gonna pass out and im guessing this is because of oxygen deprivation but i dont even know how its happening i spend around 2-4 hours a day playing sax so i have good lung capacity but for some reason this keeps happening and ruining my sesh. any thoughts on technique or something else to help me out?

2. Hey, I'm a singer and I'm really obsessive over my breathing as well. I do some breathing excersizes before I smoke to keep my lung capacity up. That might help or drinking some tea before you smoke could help