Oxycontin question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lpqnxz2, Jan 14, 2009.

1. hey gc,
    This is my first time posting on here, although ive been a fan of the site for sometime now..i have a quick question about some oxcontin 10mgs...

i have been smoking everyday 8-10 times a day for about 2 years now..i recently stopped usage completely, for hopefully what will be a great t-break.. i just stopped yesterday so of course im very irritable and seem on the edge always..

i just got my hands on some oxycontin's and was wondering what u guys would suggest for taking them for the first time..i taken loritabs befor orally, but have never sniffed a pill before. im debating wheter to sniff the oxy 10's to get a better high since i cant smoke right now? or should i just eat them, or simply swallow them?

What do u guys think?

2. It depends... a lot of people like OC because if you snort it, it hits you real hard and fast, but it doesn't last as long as opposed to orally taking it.

Personally, I like to snort OCs. The higher the MG the less filler. :)

3. yea i was debating whether to just take them orally, but since theyre only 10mg's i dont know how long theyll last for/ how much ill acutally feel it

4. also, how long will the high last for and how will it make me feel? the only time ive ever used pills is when i was smoking, so i really dont know the full effects

5. #5 Dickie4:20, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    I would snort it,, 10mg's is a good way to start.
    If its a real oxy, it shouldnt burn the inside of your nose when sniffing.

6. Ive taken long ass T-breaks with the aid of oxy.

7. i just snorted a 10mg oxy, and im not really feeling much... its helping my craving for bud right now tho. I was going to do 2 10's but i dropped one in the toilet (rookie mistake)..
    What about for next time, do u recommend going up in mg's to get a better high?

cant wait till my t-break is over tho, nothing beats herb :smoke:

8. WWW.EROWID.COM

the internet is an unlimited wealth of information! use wisely!

9. Dropped it in the toilet!? You should have gotten it back. Personally I'd go for 20mgs as that gets me a nice high going.