Oxycodones

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by argulor, May 15, 2006.

1. Klonapins are SO BOMB. Incase anyone didn't know, they're for epilepsy (when you get serurs off the ying yang...) So yeah they're gonna fuckin chill you out like crazy. Eh tho I woulndt be snortin that shit though, it's just not the safest thing to do...don't wanna see anyone od off that shit. Just popped one tho for the first time last week...was so chilled out. Took a couple hits of acid after and I was SET.

2. actually i've heard it was something along the lines of 22 hours... fucking dirty... or great... depends.. haha:smoking:

3. "

hell ya dude i use to get 160's

now only 80s 40s and 30s

30's are easiest to snort, there 15 bucks a pop around here.

mm ima hit my boy up shortly here./

4. uhh DUH? What do you expect? Your being irresponsible. Do 20 and stop. When you have tolerance then you can hit the big boy pills...

common sense

5. had no tolerance goin after 2 80s. was told later of how stupid it was, but i didnt feel barely shit. i just guess i have a high ass natural tolerance.

6. Hahaha I just estimated since I hear 80's are 10 hour time release.

Nothing like snorting 22 hours of time release at once, huh? :D

7. I dropped 2 oxycodones on Saturday and I got drug tested today, which is Tuesday. I drank 4 bottles of water before my test and hadn't touched any other drug since Saturday. Do you think I will pass?

8. they were fake, cause thats impossible. Must of been somethin other than oxy.

9. yeah some doctor was telling me that the reason people die easily from it too is that they feel so good that they dont even notice that there not breathing or whatever somethign like that but i love OC i take it fo rmedical purposes though i hurt like a moe

10. klonopin is not a fucking tranquilizer...its prescribed for short term anxiety and in some cases its used for insomnia...all it does is relax the brain to help forget the things making you anxious or nervous....completely safe to use especially since you did em 1 time... i had 60 of those bitches and they lasted like 3 weeks they're so weak

11. Your asshole for 80s got raped big time from the dealer, try being careful about buying big amounts next time.

"Neo, if you take the blue pill you will go down further into the rabbit hole."

12. shit i would fuckin jizz myself if i came across some of those. :hello:

13. i take it you swallowed them whole? cuz if you would have crushed them up like your supposed to to get rid of the time release effect than you would be dead right now.

14. I snorted 4 in one sit down once. I was flyin' high for the first 2 hours, then I yuked. No more pks for meee.

15. ok this goes to the guys mention Klonopin. first off, neither of you spelled it right, plus, k-pins are not PKs nor are they tranqs.its a benzo, an anticovulsant, used for treatment for anxiety, panic attakcs, etc.

16. This thread has now been dug up four times. Let it die a peaceful death.

17. Y'all! Klonopins are not painkillers, they're a Benzodiazipin. People take them for epalepsy, where you have seizures n shit. They're a lot like xanex. But yeah bro I wouldnt be railing that shit cuz there is so much other shit in those pills that they just use to make the pill stick together and it's fucking horrible for yur nose n shit. Theres a way to strain out the pure klonopin, but i'm not sure how to do it.

Sorry if I rambled I kind of went off tracc i'm high as shit

18. its a good thread..a straight up benzo/PK thread.

19. colonapins are usually prescribed as anti-depressants. I know my sister tried to kill herself and they put her on that after she went mental for a while.:smoking:

20. Yeah klonopins aren't good, especially if you think that pills fall into categories suck as painkillers/stimulants.

Well, they do, but it is important to know that while some drugs can have similar effects, and mechanisms of action in the brain, their chemical structure may interact and cause all sorts of physical effects that can damage tissues and overwork your heart, or your liver, etc. I'm not talking about "you'll get too fucked up because these combined drugs can fuck you up harder than each individually", but I'm saying that even in low doses, it's a big risk.