oxycodone

Discussion in 'General' started by bubonic chronic, Feb 21, 2006.

1. i'm getting this oxycodone tomorrow. they are 40mg. i really don't know that much shit about them. i was wondering if anyone on here could give me some info about them like how many to take how to take them, should i crush them or swallow them whole. what effects does it give both good and bad, how long is it going to last. i looked on erowid and it didn't have any real good info and i googled and didn't find much info on the "nonmedical" use of oxy's so any info will be apreciated.

2. Well you should crush it yea. Try snorting it if you want. Take half at first. You might get sick if you do a whole 40 for your first time.

3. ^^ I agree try just 20mgs first then move up. If you have no tolerance you should feel 20mg.

-Brian

4. dont listen to that crap..if youve never taken them then dont snort them at all...thats just ignorant... personally i dont likem i used to take 40's and 80's...ill be damned if they didnt make me itch all over, mainly my nose..but theyd give me an erection that lasted for hours! not sure why though...i dont think thats normal.. just try a 20 and if its pink or red then it has a wax coating over it so just suck on the wax till its gone and then swallow it...that will make it kick in faster.the wax is just there for time release

5. Just remember everyone will probly react diffrently. My first time i crushed it up, snorted half and parachuted the other. Gave me a much more mild ecstacy type feeling. I was smoking all night while on it and it felt great. Made me have a much more "up" high and very sociable. Not something you wanna do regularily though

6. Oxycodone in moderation can be one of the best feelings in the world.....the key is MODERATION. Always remember that any narcotic can cause respiratory depression if taken in excess. Plus, it is one of the most addictive drugs that I have ever come across. One 40mg oxycontin is the same as if you did 8 percocets.

I almost lost everything I had when snorting these infamous drugs....they are the hillbilly herion in my town (at 100 bucks for one 80mg pill). If done in excess over a long period of time, you will most likely build a tolerance. I never threw up off of them, and I got to the point, I was doing 4 80mg pills a day just to survive.

The point is..........just be careful because we have had tons of overdoses in my community, and I was lucky not to have been one.

7. So true. i could keep my moderation. my cousin just got out of rehab for oxy's. i told him so...

8. a hundred bucks for an 80mg!!! holy hell !! thats like 65$ profit where im from

9. Yep, and 1/2 of that pill is 50 bucks. So a 20mg is $25, a 40mg is $50, and an 80mg is $100. Its an expensive habit.........I should know. And the sad part is that you are lucky if the buzz even lasted over an hour. No wonder so many people deal around here. I'm glad I've been clean for over a year. I save alot of money to say the least.

10. oxy is super fun but as stated before moderation is key

i snorted 20mg once, well my first time actually and i like the effects but if i were u i would parachute it longer effects i would imagine

parachut it and smoke a few bowls im sure youll feel great

11. instant release oxycontin is sweet too. i had one of those not too long ago. snort it and 2 minutes later, you're fucked up. oxy is nice every once in a while, but it gets expensive when you do it alot.

12. I have no good oxy connects