oxycodone

Discussion in 'General' started by BustTheDutch420, Mar 21, 2009.

1. i got some 5 mg percs, what is the best to way to take them? should i just simply cut them in half and swallow or should i chew them up?

also

is it bad to do them two days in a row?

thank you!!

2. theyre not rele that strong, and i never snorted pills, but ive been told never to snort perks so i wouldnt do that, i would just take it whole i dont rele believe in the whole cutting it in half thing

3. Don't chew them you will regret it. Doing them two days in a row should be fine. I would never snort anything under 30mg so just swallow them.

4. Break it in half then swallow them.

How many do you have?

5. You can snort them, the Perc 5's have a very small non lasting sting in your nose. It last maybe 20 seconds. But in a half hour its worth it.

Infact, my buddy just got a script of Perc 5's for his back, we have been snorting them pretty often. Snorting them just increases the effect.

I used to eat 3-5 perc 5's, and drink 2 beers, then about a half hour later I would snort 3. Instead of the line's I just made all 3 into one pile and rammed it.

Yes I was highly addicted to pills, before anyone ask's. But for only 2 days in a row, and most likely you got 5 or so, they run about 3-5 a pill so $20 is what most people get.

I would just start small, break it in half, and eat one half (Swallow), and snort the other. Make sure you grind it up really nice with a quarter, and chop it with a card, and you can use a cleaned Mcdonalds straw to snort it.

6. i have around 30 that i purchased for $50 the other day.

i'm really not into snorting shit, i hate the drip and feeling shit goin up my nose....just not my thing

why is chewing them bad?

7. Wait what does this have to do with Oxycodone?
    Do you mean you have 5mg Oxys?
    Do they even make them that weak?

8. 5 mg oxys are called percocet, its the same drug just weaker....and i think there might be a different filler?

9. Percs are essentually the same as Oxycodones, which are just as weak TBH. I am a big fan of Oxy Contin and Morphine but to each their own. Perc's have traces of Opiettes (Spelling?), they are also pretty much the same makeup, I think their is more Acemetaphine in the percs than the Oxy's.

If you dont want to snort them, than you can eat them, but the problem with that is, after a couple days of eating them, you are going to get constipated and not be able to shit really. Then when you do its the size of a fist.

When I broke my hand last year, I recieved 2 scripts of 5mg Loratab's, at 60 a refill.
    About 4 days into popping these little bastards, I had to shit at work, and well, I was gone for about an hour. I even broke down into tears because it hurt so bad.

If I were you, I would just suck it up and snort them dude, I mean its not that bad, like I said, me and my buddy this past week were snorting the shit out of Perc 5's and some Muscle Relaxers (Dont know what these were called, but they were Tan, and they were 10mg), the muscle relaxer burnt your nose a lil, but the Percs didnt really.

If you dont like the drip, then once your ram it, snort really hard a couple of times, and drink some Ice Tea with it as well, you can even put some water on your finger and snort the drop behind it to help clear it down.

10. i got these when i had surgery on my shoulder. are they like orange/white capsules? i just swallowed them when i took em. i used to take one a day when i had em too so ya u can take them two days in a row