oxycodone

Discussion in 'General' started by lovemerox, Jul 13, 2006.

1. yo sup...

Question, buddy of mine has like a whole bottle of oxycodone from his friend who had it for back surgery.

Anyways...im just a weed smoker(everyday ;) ) never done pills...cept aderol(which does not really count)

SO now to my question is it safe? whats the "high" like is it better to smoke with? the pill looks like an asprin wit like a ridge or line down the middle and it says 512 on the back.

any info would be lovely!

2. Thats oxycodone 5mg. Start with like 15(3). If that isnt enough just pop another, just dont over due it. Weed is a must with pk's I think. The high, is very relaxing, you might even nod out if your real fucked up.

3. I had the same exact pills in pretty much the same exact situation. Percocets (the pills you have[512's are 5mg]) are a smaller dosage form of OxyCottin. The trip is more a of a buzz, depending on how many you take. Pop 2 for a really enjoyable body buzz with minor euphoria. Pop 4 and chillen will be the funnest thing in the world, with INTENSE euphoria. There's a chance you'll throw-up hardcore if you pop 4 your first time, though. Since you got a lot, try 2-3 for your first time.

But there is a risk to taking these pills. They are HIGHLY addictive. Use at your own risk. However, I have strong will-power, and didn't get addicted. A lot of people are like this, aswell.

4. so say I take two and smoke a lil...euphoria? what do you mean exactly (i know Im an idiot) should i just like chill somewhere in the house? go on a walk? etc...i dont wanna do nething to fuck it up

5. I usually just sat around got stoned and watch tv. You probably wont feel like walkin too much or anything.

6. My friend got some a long time ago when I was in like 10th grade and I used to go over his house and we would take 2 and snort one(somewhat of a bad idea, asprin burns like a bitch) then we would smoke a bowl and watch what's eating gilbert grape. Just be careful they are very addictive like the others have said.

7. addictive after one use?

and what exactly do you all mean by euphoria?

8. be careful, lots of pill tolerence comes from genetics. My mom had to go the the ER cause she accidently took 2 ocs...JUST 2! i didnt know this and i wanted to get high and took 3 and i was throwing my guts up for 2 days straight and didnt feel back to normal again for about a week. my friend who weighs the same as me and basically same age took 5 and didnt even feel weird the next day. its all tolerence levels just be careful cause 3 of ur ocs is 1500mg of asprin...thats alot of asprin and can make u sick.

9. no norm ally not after 1 use after many uses on a regular basis. and bassically you feel content with everything around you and free and open just kind of in a state of bliss :) ahhh ocs are fun lol

10. euphoria = uber feel good; You will feel glorious man, glorious.

11. wow cool...thanks guys!

Im about to take them...but im scared lol...is that normal when taking pills or anything other than weed for the first time lol?

12. yea it is. just make sure you want to take them 100%, if you are not comfortable dont take them. i gotta tell ya tho... it feels damn good :p

tip: if you feel like the effect is not enuf or starts to die, lay down for about 5 minutes talk whatever, then stand up quickly haha brings the high right back and hits you like a ton of bricks

13. haha cool...

Im gonna go ahead and do it but I gonna wait till my roomie gets home from work and do it with him...any suggestiong on fun things to do while on them?

14. dude youre about to have fun. The euphoria is like everything gets real bright and you feel like talking to everyone, or smoking a cig and watching the wind blow. Its so amazing, smoking on it is totally dif tho, You get seriously FUCKED up on weed and pkers.

15. yea haha so true, everything is fun, me and my friend just layzed around and talked about random shit and enjoyed the high

16. ok so honestly...even a pussy like me has nothing to worry about? (im not the least worried of getting hooked)

????

17. No, your not going to be addicted after 1 use. Just dont let the one, lead to another, then a few more etc. Then you will get hooked

18. I mean more of the high...i dont wanna WIG THE FUCK out or anything like that...ya know be all fucked up n shit

19. Oh no, youll be fine. 15mg isnt too high of a dose, but you could start with 10 and get a feel for it if your nervous

20. also, OCs are time released, so u wont feel the effects for hours