oxycodone snorting

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LaNena, May 17, 2009.

1. ok. so i have 2 oxycodone pills.
    theyre white with a/5 on the back with a split in the middle.
    i wanna snort them, but this is gonna be my first time snorting.. any tips or something?
    anything will be greatly appreciated.

ive done 3 hydrocodone pills before [7.5 mg i think?], but i jus chewed and swallowed them.

2. if it's got any binders in it such as paracetamol/acetaminophen then it will burn a bit..I've railed percocets and they burned more than anything else I've snorted but it's not too bad imho

3. snorted hydros once

never again.

4. Youll be fine, just prepare for the intense burning.

5. Don't snort them, you junkie... just pop them. Not worth the hassle.

6. it'll burn. it'll feel good though.

i don't do it anymore because i don't like the voice in my head (i call him an opiate lover) telling me that i probably only got half of the opiate in my system from that pill. o_O kidding. there's no voice in my head. i think.

7. Cmon now...

I don't appreciate that word maneeee... just cuz someone snorts or shoots pills once in a great while, it dont mean they are a junkie.

8. Lol well it certainly doesn't help.

Just because you don't like the shoe doesn't mean it won't fit.

9. Mmmkkkk..

Think what you want.

You live your life, i'll live mine.

10. Okay bro.

11. #11 d-block305, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    its an oxycodone ir, or a roxicodone. 5mg is a small dose esp if your snorting it, go for it

id need like 20 or 30 or them lil fucks. eat or snort please dont smoke pills/ and dont shoot pills either cottonfever and abscesses are quite common when you dont know what the fuck your doin

12. If hes only got two 5mg's.. i suggest shooting them.. bout the only way ur gunna get an effect off em.

13. That's fucked up that you would suggest that to somebody, I'm sorry.

If you want to take pills, just take them orally, like they were meant to be taken. Smoking them, snorting them, shooting them, that's all messed up stuff that I would expect a junkie to do because they don't get the same effects from taking them orally.

14. Well 10mg won't do anything for him. But he'd feel it if he shot it up. All i did was suggest it, I didn't say he had to.. it was only my opinion.

15. Well I've taken 10mg of percocet before and felt great, so I don't know where you're coming frm... unless you have insane tolerance from taking them all the time.

16. No, i guess I just have a different body make up then yours...

Because 40mg of OC up the nose just barely gits me rocked.

17. I'm sorry, because of forum rules I'm not allowed to give you dosage information.

But you can check either Erowid

18. #18 d-block305, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    your a retard, no dont shoot pills. binder and fillers are not good to shoot, theres a million ways to tell you its not good

oxycodone has great bio availability oral is very high almost 90% thats the best route besides iv

10mg could be great for a person with little to no tolerance, eat some advil and benedryl to potentate it and he could almost nodd

Name calling is against the rules, if you disagree then find another way to express it please.

19. You're gunna call me a "retard" for doing a drug a certain way? Did I ever say that I constantly shoot up oxycontin on a daily basis? No. I said once in a great fucking while. I don't think you calling me a "retard" is justified.

20. dont snort them. anybody who brags about snorting hydros/oxys is a FUCKING MORON. theres a bunch of filler in that shit and a tiny bit of pure oxycodone. you snort that filler and it won't be fun lol. just pop it or parachute it