Oxycodone question..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by zimba, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Whats up everyone, just got 22,5 mg's of oxycodone. Never taken the stuff before but i've taken loritab 10's often before. How is the high of oxycodone vs hydro? Any differences and any dosage suggestions? Thanks guys

2. yes. oxycodone is said to have a strength almost 3x that of hydrocodone. It is more than that... The composition of the two drugs differ. Hydrocodone is derived from codeine and thebaine, while oxycodone is derived soely from thebaine. Unlike the two other poppy-derivatives (morphine and codeine) thebaine has a stimulant rather than depressant effect. In my experience, oxycodone is a much more powerful beast. If you have a tolerance to opiates, you should be fine. My guess is you got percocets (commonly has a 512 marking on it). In order to assess its effect on you, pop only a couple at first, and if you're still fine an hour or so later, you should be fine popping another 1 or 2.

BTW how much did you score the 22 for?

3. Sorry, completely typed it wrong when I made the thread. I got a 3 7.5's and just a little while ago I picked up 4 more. I'm thinking about splitting them even with my brother, so that makes 25.85 mg's each. What dosage you think we should start out at? I got the ones marked Watson 933, was 20$ total for 7

4. Ah so you have percocet then. When you said oxycodone, I was thinking something along the lines of roxicodone which is pure oxycodone with no additives.

With the perc's, you still have a bunch of acetaminophen so even though it will be a little better than hydro's, it's not that much from my experience.

How many times and how long has it been since you have taken the hydro's?

It's hard to give a number without knowing this but honestly, 25mg really isn't that much. When you ate the 10's did you have more than one? If you ate 2 then 1.5 an hour or so later, you'll be fine or just eat them all if it hasn't been long since you ate the 10's

It's hard for me to suggest a number also since I'm a previous addict of painkillers so on my terms, I could eat 10 of them and not even feel it so maybe someone with a little more experience at eating that dose would help a little more

5. When i took oxycodone lastnight for the first time i got bad stomach pians. I took 4 and a half pills of 40's and wiegh 125. Maybe it was because when i chewed the pills the taste was so bad that i drank a shitload of gatorade that made me feel extremely full. Can i swallow the pills and have the same effect or do i have to man up and chew the pills?

6. wow hold on there. thats equaveltn to an oc 20. i did vicodin about everyday for a month and i have since stopped. I did percocet like a month ago, one simple 10mg perc and snorted it and i have never been that high. i have no doubt that much swallowed will make you feel great. smoke some bud too

7. I've been on hard core pain killers for a while now for chronic pain, The doctors had me on loratab 5's for a while then all of a sudden I got bumped up to Fentanyl and that is a huge fucking diffrence but thats what I'm on now and let me tell you the diffrence is huge between Percocet and Oxycodene.....