Oxycodone need info please!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Reefercakes, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Hey my brother has some Oxycodone, heard the name i know what it does, just new to taking it. I'd like to get informed before i take it, so obviously i have no tolerance to it, so how many MG of it would get me buzzed or high? Side affects? How addicting can it be if it is at all? Or anything else i should know

Thanks =)

2. What do the pills say? number wise? oxycodone is the active chemical in OxyContin and Percocet. But there is a difference between the two pills. OxyContin is time released, while Percocet isn't. Once you say what the numbers are, I can help you more man.

3. whats numbers on the pill or no explain more please. I got the bottle right here =)

4. well what mg is it? 20 mg is a good dose to take your 1st time. its a real strong drug so don't take more than that your 1st time. and also yes it is very addicting don't do it too often or it'l just sneak up on you

5. Ic ocycodone-APAP 5-325 MG tabqua sorry about the noobness new to this thing use to robitussin and weed just wanna be informed as i said earlier

thanks

6. take like 3

7. k what will the high feel like and shit?

8. you'll feel motivated and then when you smoke, your eyes will roll back and have a very nice body buzz. U ever done tabs or darvys? it's llike that times 10. It's a great feeling, but don't get addicted man. I was addicted to Oxy's for almost 5 years and totally fucked up so be careful bro, I don't want to see other people take that path as well. Just remember, every thought you get about doing more, is part of an addiction. Have fun man.

9. ok, thanks for the info guys and will do!

10. don't start with 3. Start with 2 and if you're feeling like you want another in 30-60 minutes, go for it. Everyone reacts differently to dosages.

11. well i took em before ya said it, took 3 waited a lil while i felt it not enough to make me happy though, i took 2 more and smoked 2 bowls and it was great

12. haha lol my bros got those same pills too im popping them like candy feelin rightt. there the 512's perc's 5 1/2mg of oxycodone and 325 of that apap shit which kills ur liver. but just like the other guy said dont get addicted to this shit its synthetic herion i know alot of folks who got serious pill problems, me being one of them lol.