oxycodeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KLOUD9NINE, Oct 25, 2009.

1. any1 ever try oxycotin wats it like??

2. warm good feeling. talkative good mood will be friendly to anyone . and ichy but in a good way. can be addictive tho

3. oxycodone...

4. im actually fucked up 8 perc 10s now. great feeling. just do it in moderation

5. damn ur on 8 that sounds dangerous

6. prob not too healthy but i rarely do them. i dont feel sick or anything. mild stomach pain but nothing too complain about. and there loratab not percs. i think percs are a little stronger

7. Ive never done OCs but ive done my fair share of Perc 30s, its a nice high, very calm and mellow. Awesome to smoke a blunt to, it will blow your weed high out of this galaxy. Dont fuck around with them though, they are very addictive and ive seen good friends get hooked :(

8. Yeah be careful it's similar to heroin :hide:

9. i jus took 1 pill and sum a crushed pill in water im felling real mellowed lik i smoked a cigar or a pack of cigs

10. dont do as much as me. i feel sick as hell

11. lol hope u feel better bro n thanx 4 da info evrybody

12. woops read it wrong, never tried it my bad

13. Damn son, how much APAP is in that?

This should be in the box too.

Oh, oxy's lovely.

14. i remember one time i was noddin out on some,was feelin real nice....then i got this weird feeling,ran down stairs to the bathroom and blew chunks all over my toilet....overall,it was a good night....

15. im feeling much better if anyone cares. lol

16. dont do em 3 days in a row! And if you do youll understand what i mean!! Watch ya self! they are tricky little bastards!:rolleyes:

17. Oh geez, I don't recommend...

18. if you title your thread oxyCODEINE, its clear you shouldnt be touching pills, or smoking weed for that matter

19. i do:devious: i love em