Oxy Nodding

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BoulderBudz, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I love me some OC 40s or 80s every now and then, but the part i love the best is when i get around 100mg i get in this walking zombie state.

just halfway between consciousness and passing out. I feel no stress, no worries, just PURE relaxation.

Who else loves zombie oxy noddin'??

2. oh yes..... oh yes

haha my mouth is watering thinking about it

3. you're posting in the box, which has a gigantic thread devoted to opiate lovers.... so yes, quite a few (including myself) love the oxy nod bro. :smoke:

4. +1 here. 40mg to go to work... anything above that when im off to relax :D

5. Ya im pretty big 200 lbs, 6ft 3in. I usually snort an 80 then eat a half 40 (i cant get 20s).

Ive got a buddy with hella tolerance because he sells tabs and eats them daily. ive seen him eat an 80 and snort an 80. ive also banged an 80 a few times with him.:D

6. Might be great for you guys but coming from someone who had a friend who was CONSTANTLY in that zombie state...to the point where he would fall asleep standing up, holding his phone or something...just remember that if you develop an addiction it is painful for your loved ones to see you fucked up and lethargic all the time. Just my $.02, it's ultimately up to you what you put in your body. I just choose to stick with the ganja:smoke:

7. As i said its a specail occasion kinda thing, for me at least

8. its been daily for 3 months straight and its gettin bad...ive been sober for 2 days now goin on 3 and it FUCKING BLOWS. i shit like every hour and its diareeha and i feel so deprived of energy, achy, it just blows. now i need to get a good amount of suboxone to get off them completely. then ill only be doing them once and a while like i used to do

9. thats what we all say

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^
    truth right here
    i started with vics then went to oxys and even after all i times i said i would never do it, i did the big one, the H. I've never gotten into something faster because, no lie, it's better than sex. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have never gotten into rigs (not because i didn't want to, but because i couldn't figure it out.....ya i know i'm dumb :D). But if worse comes to worse remember that you can always quit, but only if u want to, bc if u dont want to you never will. Good Luck, Have fun, Be Safe

11. Oh yes, nodding, a state of complete bliss.

I've nodded out standing up taking a piss before, smoking a cigarette, hitting a bong, playing video games, situation really doesn't matter, if you've done enough it's unavoidable.

12. true, i think i can slow down though. that's a start
    lately i've been wanting to just try a line of h...but idk. i always said id never touch the stuff

13. yo the other day i was nodding off at the steering wheel, i mean i tried to keep my eyes on the road but i felt so good. i was like seeing double and shit, it was crazy. then when i actually got up and walked around i wasn't noddin like that anymore

14. Goddamn... threads like these make me question my decision to lay off the opies fora while...Fiendin like a mofo over here.. gotta have tha will power tho :rolleyes:

15. Damn I want to get some opiates, its just so hard for me to find a fucking dealer. I cant really ask anyone I know because they would flip shit.

16. haaha u know you are nodding hard when u are dropping the cigarette after every puff. man those are the days

17. Haha, I've done that a few times lately, I just keep having to shake my head to snap out of it or even slap myself if it's getting really bad, but I make every effort to not drive, or at least only drive a minimal distance (usually like 4 miles).

18. yeah it was about 2 mile drive there and 2 back haha i get so angry at every driver on oc's. i always have something to say about someones driving lol but yeah when i nod n drive i can control it kinda, like before i totally nod out i just shake my head n snap out then that repeats a couple times until i get to the destination:smoking: