ow

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Feb 27, 2007.

1. i dunno wat the hell happened, but last night out of nowhere i started gettin major aches and pains like i was gettin the flu, but it came on fast and strong, and i still feel like shit today, my entire body aches, even my fuckin BALLS are acheing man, jesus christ it hurts, i'm not sick or nothing though, just extremely achey in my muscles and bones/joints, anyone know what the hell kinda disease i got goin?

2. I dunno man, I'd go to a doctors.

Only because you take a variety of drugs.. it could a million a things.

Hope you feel better, neg.

3. aw man you caught the ninja from that chick that likes it up the ass

4. hahahahaha, actually i might have got somethin off of another chic who likes it in the ass, cuz i smoked a blunt with her n she was just gettin over having the flu, so that could be it, but like i'm not puking or nothin, just acheing like a mahfucker

5. same here, i fucking hate sore throats tho, i need some cold medicine.

6. may be a stupid question, but have you eat anything recently?

sometimes i forget to eat (lol i know, stupid) and my body starts to ake all over like i just got done with Football practice.

7. yea i do that all the time. lol it sucks.

8. I'll tell you one thing mayne,I NEVER forget to eat. Those munchies will bug me til I eat/ LMFAO. Oh and Neg., I hope you feel better man. FUnny shit, cuz I've been feelin the same, Migraines, body feels like ive been workin out HARD and my balls hurt. LMFAO. WTF.