ow my ribs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dont trip, May 18, 2012.

1. Well I managed to beat myself up pretty badly about an hour ago, all over nothing!

Me and a buddy of mine were hanging at the park, past 9 it's pretty dark. We both have bud on us and have just finished rolling a nice blunt and we were chiefing on it hard :smoke: .

There are REALLY large houses right next to said park, and they were pretty close to where we were standing. The entire time we were there we noticed people looking at us through one of the houses, but just shrugged it off. Mid blunt we see a car pull up right in front of the park! We were far enough not to see exactly what it looked like, but it pulled up right in front of the entrance, and it's not a parking space or anything so we suspected the worse.

Having bud and being REALLY paranoid for some reason, we both just took off sprinting. By this point I'm pretty blazed and I just try to vacate, I have plenty of bud and I don't need this lol.

I saw another car pulling down the street I was on, which is one that's normally empty, being paranoid I start sprinting towards a backyard and BAM.

I fall back gasping, I ran right into a fucking metal bar fence. I was super blazed and full of adrenaline so it didn't really hurt at the time, I just camped out for a few minutes, found my friend(he was in the same backyard, it was so big I didn't see him LOL) Turns out there were no cops, just a car parked. I felt pretty dumb seeing this was all for nothing, I swim for my college so this is something I REALLY don't need right now.

Cut me up pretty badly, right side of my ribs took like half the impact.

Right now half my stomachs 2x as big as the other, I have cuts all over and it hurts to breath lol. I'm trying to medicate but the breathing pain is making it hard lol.

I failed hard tonight! Any other fail stories, blades? :hello:

2. hahaaha damn dude

3. One time I was playing tag in a parking lot while high and went face first into
    [​IMG]
    A street grate. I broke my nose and busted my lip.

4. #4 Tosh., May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    OH SHIT LOL^

But damn one time, ONE TIME.

It was like 4 in the morning and me and my bro were smoking a couple bowls in the park also. And on the east side of the park theres a big ass river and its surrounded by houses.

Well the park has a trial that goes all the way around it, with a soccer field in the middle. And you can basically see the whole park within eye view. Were on the opposite side of the entrance and we see a cop suv pull in.

So you know, we freak out. get really quiet because we are just next to a small maintenance building of some sorts. Well we figured we should hide before he makes it around the park and comes past us. Well, my friend and I went into different hiding spots and i manage to full on dive into a bush, i thought it would just be funny to do alittle military style shit. ( we wernt even being sneaky actually). And i guess there was this metal stake in the bush just sticking out, and it had a HUGE deep cut from the lower right side of my back to just under my nipple breast.

I myself didn't really notice it at the time because of the adrenaline. But we managed to not be seen by the cops. and we actually finished off a couple more bowls haha. And in the first bowl i lifted up my shirt and almost half my body was covered in blood, but shit the worst part i had a wool pull over sweatshirt on with nothing under it and i could feel the wool just pricking at the cut! So i went shirtless till i got home.

5. I was riding my bmx when I was a kid and hit a deer. Fucker came out of nowhere but yeah, fucked my ribs too

6. #6 falcon10911, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    Sounds like a pretty intense time, I've been sketched out by sounds in the woods at night once. Then sprint full out in a random direction and ran right into a log at stomach height. Knocked me so hard I couldn't breathe for a while, all over some wind or shit like that.

You think your ribs hurt.. Reminds me of a video I saw.

http://youtu.be/ap0Fj9yto4A