Overwhelming tension in solar plexus...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cplus, Mar 1, 2019.

1. I have this stress/dread/anxious/anger/depression feeling in my solar plexus it can get pretty overwhelming at times. I have a problem with suppressing my emotions, I’ve been called a psychopath a few times because I don’t show my emotions and act like a robot. Truth is I’m very emotional deep down. I was bullied a lot and have a lot of family and personal issues. Currently my solar plexus is out of control with tension and I’m starting to get headaches everyday to go with it.

I want to cry my eyes out but I haven’t been able to and the last time I cried that I can think back to was 12 years ago so I don’t know if I forgot how to cry or what. I need to figure out a way to release my emotions. I’ve tried opening up to friends but they just respond with “that’s crazy bro” and then I feel like I’ve lost a little respect with them so I drop it right away. I’ve told my doctor to refer me to a psychiatrist but it’s been three months and I’m still waiting on the psychiatrist.

If anyone gots any suggestions I’d be happy to hear them as long as it doesn’t involve smoking weed or drinking.

2. I can relate

Theres gotta be someone in your family who will listen

3. go to a therapist. im pretty sure you dont need your doctor to find one for you, but maybe you do, idk how it works.

talking to people about your issues is good, but not the "bros". bros are brain dead dweebs most of the time. you wont be able to have a deep conversation with them. usually females are the best to talk to about that kind of stuff. they are sweet and caring and will listen. so if you have a close female friend i would try that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Have you tried meditation? Worth a shot...

5. why not smoke a joint?

6. This is what i meant to say

7. I haven’t had a good high in two months and that wasn’t even when I was feeling as bad as this, I think if I were to smoke a joint feeling how I feel now I’d probably have a nervous breakdown. I’m not even joking.

8. Long term, untreated stress can literally kill you. A weed forum is not the place to solve a complex problem.

Seek professional help.

• Agree Agree x 1