Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Overwhelmed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bopplez, Feb 21, 2015.

1. So I finally got my medical card but now I'm not sure what to do next. The market is flooded here (CO) and it's really hard to sift through all the choices. Any tips on narrowing them down? I'm thinking Medical Only for starters, just to shorten the list off the bat. Another factor is whether or not they offer reasonably priced shake since I'd like to make my own edibles. Staff friendliness and store vibe will invariably factor in as well. Obviously Weedmaps is helpful, but I just wondered if anybody here had some specific pointers. Thanks!

2. a city would also help

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Process of elimination. Read reviews online, a lot of dispensaries even put their menu online so you can see what they have to offer. Good luck.

4. I think you're WAY over thinking this!

5. Just sayin' OP you might get a little playful hate talking about 'medical state problems'

6. Just go to a couple dispensaries around your town and talk to the staff and ask them what strains they suggest and if they have any shake or trim for cheap.

7. visit them all.  You'll see the differences.

8. #8 BloodBooger, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    See it, buy it. smoke it/vape it/eat it/ Job done.