Overwatered???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JimiGrape, Jun 18, 2010.

1. I just transplanted some clones from an ez cloner to net pots filled with hydroton. I'm afraid I may have overwatered them. I've elimnated everything else. The plants are droopy, lower leaves are turning pale. Does that soun like overwatering. Is there a course of action other than cut back on h2o?\

:eek:

2. ...how are you overwatering? Are you still growing aeroponics? ...what is your ppm? pH? How bout some pics?

3. No pics. Camera went missing...

Solution is good. The plants are in an ebb & flow tray. I'm sure the solution is good - GH 3 part following the grow formula - carbon filtered water. Lights, temp, RH, etc have all been checked. This system has worked for me in the past using rockwool and watering 1-2 times a day. When I changed to net pots/hydroton, I increased the watering schedule, so that's what I think it is.

Just looked up a pic of an overwatered plant. I'm 99% sure I've been over watering. I guess I went over board with the watering schedule because I was afraid the hydroton would dry out.

4. I use hydroton alone, no rockwool, I flood 3 times during bloom, 4 times during veg, per day.