Overwater/Waterlogged?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bankcee, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Here are 3 of my 4 Northern Lights and I've run into yet another problem. I think.. Anyways from the title you can tell what I think might be wrong with them. Also I noticed the leaves are like growing nicely. but I noticed some are like closing long ways. (not fully closing shut but you can tell what I mean by the pics) could that be anything? am I just being overly worried. they're 16 days old. it's been 3 days since I watered last and the soil still seems moist at the bottom. (finger tested)

Attached Files:

2. The curling upwards on the second pic seems to be heat stress, and there does seem to be a bit of overwatering droop on those lower leaves, but if there's still moisture in the pot then that rules out dry wilting, once the medium starts drying out a bit more that should go away if it is overwatering, apart from that they look perfectly fine :)

About the heat stress, it could be the light being too close or your actual growing environment is a little too warm, just go with your instinct on that one.

Good luck :)

3. what would I get if they are too dry. I'm gonna let them completely dry out (probably water tomorrow) I have a soil moisture meter and it says normal. not dry and not wet. I even did the test where I put my finger an inch in and it's dry there. so I'm gonna let it dry. and the heat stress might be my so cal sun. lol cause I'm using cfls. and they're like 3 inches away.

thanks bro!! I appreciate it!