Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Overkill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by multiblade, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Over the past maybe year I've been constructing a bong that started out pretty simple but over time I've added and tweaked it to where now its a big 3 perc bong with a carbon adapter and two glycerin coils. And i was finally thinking i was done modifying it but then I saw something called the vapocane that grasscity sells on their shop. Which, in case you haven't seen it and don't know what it is, is a pretty interesting little glass piece that goes over your bowl that turns your bong into a vape. So I have two questions. First, has anybody used this and if so, what are your opinions on it. Second, would it be overkill to add this to my bong?
    Thanks in advance and sorry for the long read.

2. Upload a pic so people can judge more easily.

3. if you want a vape , get a vape .

A bong is a bong .

4. Ok just the fact that its not an immediate outright no make me wanna go ahead and do it because obviously I'm ok with a little overkill, but there is of course a point to where you need to stop and i'm just curious if I'm crossing it lol

Attached Files:

5. Damn do ya want some rocket fuel with that?

6. how well does that thing work

7. How does it hit?:smoke:

8. damn i think thats about all you need lulz.. youre fine bro just enjoy the herb :)

9. Hmm. Rocket fuel for bong water. I like it! Haha
    But yea it hits like a champ and really easy to clear, especially considering the size.
    So, vapocane or no?

10. Agree. Just get a real vape.

11. that is quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen

12. yeah i like to have a vape as a separate smoke device all together so i would just get a normal vape you can usually rig the hose to a bong anyways. and lol does the bong taste ok with all the plastic?

13. Actually let me change my question. I have an affinity for homemades. So I was either going to get a vapocane, or possibly even make my own haha, or make a vaporizer. So which one should I do?

14. def dont make a vape the quality will almost always be shit so maybe go with the vapocane in this situation

15. I actually use glass for the bowl, downstem and glycerin coil so by the time the smoke touches plastic its already quite cool to where it keeps its flavor.

16. thats good then i was curious cause i used to make pieces like that, no where near as elaborate, but they were still fun but mine always tasted nasty after awhile lol so i never made them to seriously.

17. that bong looks awesome I used to love to make homemade stuff and I was good at it like you, but I never had the time to build a huge badass bong like you did.
    And if you wanna build a vape you can, but don't make it your primary device. As long as its just for fun I don't see a problem with it, but if you wanna vape, you should definately buy one.

18. #20 multiblade, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    Yea well like I said it very much started out quite innocent and just grew and became a hobby.
    Thank you all for the compliments by the way.
    A lot of time has went in to it so its much appreciated.