1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Overgrowth

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Kro-Nesis, Feb 7, 2003.

1. Wassup tokers

If I tried to grow 4 plants in ONE 10gal pot, will that overcrowd my babies?

2. HIGH All, are they from seed or clones. If seeds chances are you'd get a 50/50 chance of females and males. Clones I'd put in two into the pots.

Remember your plants will Almost double in size when put into 12/12 mode.

3. not four...hell only one, but if you have to 2 females only if they are clones just like unoit said.....each plant needs at least 3-5 gallon pot....hence 2=10......but why?....you trying to save money Kro?.....Peace out...Sid

4. HIGH All, it's what I would have said also "why"...they ask...we answer to the best of our ablities.

I think as in our own life we need space.

5. @sidious

Not trying to save money, just experimenting with some different things. My "Red Fusion" is coming along great. I will post pics later. It looks a bit cherry redish hue (the buds that is). I flavored them with Peppermint and Cherries. I toked just a pinch, and I was fucking fried in 10minutes.

When I post pics there is a 75-99.999% chance of drooling.

I'm at the job now, wait til I get home!

6. well get them pics up as soon as possible so we can all drool over them...lol...the last pics looked really good.....Peace out...Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You