Overgrowth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Doktor, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of planting ganja in groups of 5 (unfeminized for multiplication) in several grassy fields, shrublands, and just about anywhere that is not close to a road or a building with the hopes that the herb can multiply ferociously and consume his city :D

I'd like to know which strain grows and multiplies/drop seed the most aggressively. Yield is not an issue. Sativa/Indica? I would like to see some BIG TREES if there are some that grow like crazy. Genetics can be poor as hell, but it must grow like weeds!

Also, how can I get a ton of seeds without spending a fortune? Anyway to get bagseed/crap cheap seeds? Seems logistically hopeless, but maybe it's doable.

2. Do you have any grow shops near you? Mine up the road from me gives away seeds or rooted clones unless you want a lot, then they charge a couple dollars. I don't know how hard it is in other states, but at least in oregon I could get like 400 seeds for under 100 dollars.

3. I don't have any within 70 mi from me. I live in NC. Wish I lived in Oregon LOL :p

4. Don't do it. You'll just end up pollinating other hard workers grows along with getting them busted when the city tries to eradicate it all.

5. grow shops? :confused:

like weed stores? :confused: :confused:

this is a real thing!?!! :eek:

HOW DO I FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devious:

6. #6 5150, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012

I 100% agree, Playing Johnie Pot Seed will destroy us all with male pollen in your city. You will have people wanting to kill you.

If measure 80 passes in Oregon IMO we can have huge problems with industrail hemp farms and it's pollen. Whos is going to win? Medical growers or Hemp farmers?

7. Cannabis is an agricultural crop and exist primarily due to mans manipulation and care. The vast majority of todays strains cant survive an enviroment with no care. Many cant survive WITHcare.

KC brains is the only breeder i know of that breeds for outdoor growing and his strains are far more hardy than anything else ive ever grown and any hope you had would rest with him.

8. I grew the KC Brains NL Original for years and years. Love that strain.

9. It is a real thing in Medical states. My town does not allow shops but we have delivery services which is awesome

10. Hey 5150, you should try the spontanica outdoors. It will truly change your definition of hybrid vigor and hardiness. Its big, tough as hell and a good 8.5 in potency and sometimes a 9. Its terribly underrated for potency and growing it provides the grower with a true understanding of what an "outdoor' strain should be.

You'll look at the typical hybrid in a much different light after growing it, and youll want to cross every decent strain youve ever grown to it.

Ive recommended it to others and the most common feedback i get is "holy shit!"