Overgrown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fari Warrior, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I've found an excellent location but the problem is that the grass is so thicc that when u walk your walking on grass and not the actual ground which is like 4-5 inchez below the grass.....hard work to clear out n all i'm using are my hands and a sword....any suggestions for making this easier??.......otherwise i'll have to jus clear the surface level and use buccetz which i wouldnt prefer.thnx for any input

what about herbicidez??

2. i wouldnt use herbicides for fear of damaging the plants going in, or poisoning myself. id grab a spade and de turf it , then dig and fill back with compost/ other substrate

3. I Liked this thread based purely on the fact that you said you're using a sword :metal: Odin will be pleased!

4. lol well i cant use anything else except maybe the spade as suggested....what do u mean "de turf"??.......i dnt mind wrking hard cuz itz a gr8 location bt dde grass is sumtng else

5. Herbicides will harm the plants you are planning to grow. If you can get a weed eater I would use the to clear the weeds. After that break out the shovel.

6. i bought a spade imma C wat i can do wid that.....1 way r de other imma get this done