overgrow.com may be kicked offline...

Discussion in 'General' started by dayday429, May 3, 2003.

1. hey guys how ya doing,man i havent been postin alot,hope ur all good,hey check this out our site grascity.com maybe the largest weed site on the internet if overgrow gets kicked offline check this out ....
    why cant the gov be peacefull,that sux.......peace....

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275518

2. That would really suck if it does get shut down...OG's FAQ is the most valuable resource for growers on the net.

3. damnit! that sucks! wont the government ever stop!

4. Perhaps someone should take it upon themself to save all the important information on that site, it would be a tragedy if it was all lost.

5. I dont think its the government.. someone's trying to bring legal action against OG, but I am to lazy to wade through the info

6. damn....from what i read, one or a friend of a mod posted personal info on the board in plain view of all and is still anooying the person by e-mails and he's threatning legal action........thank got we got all good mods here.......Peace out.......Sid

7. ah men.

-jey

8. yeah, for a site of the stoners, by the stoners, for the stoners... The mods here are some of the most responsible ones i've ever seen on a forum. Including forums of other topics. Not trying to asskiss (I don't know how much good that would do for me anyway), but its important to run a virtual community like this responsibly. So props to the mods

9. shit man... u got there before me.
    i was gonna say that too.

all that stuff should be archived. It would be a great loss to the world to loose it all.

i've posted there a few times (before i became a blade) and know they do a great service to the pot comunity.

if the worst does come to the worst.... the population of the city will sky rocket.

10. I just did, i saved the whole site, everypage. now aviable off line so we can just find a new url if it does get closed

11. I think yahookas bigger than the city but Grasscity is way better!

12. HIGH All, yes it would be sad to see one of the most informationally (sp) sites go down.

Grasscity Deals Near You