Overdosing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by barbie, Jun 15, 2006.

1. What are holy crystals??

2. the most OD'ed i ever felt was when i was dizzy and started throwing up becasue i could walk or even look at anything without getting nauseous.

3. A full Indica body buzz is the scariest thing when youre not expecting it.. My friend once turned himself into teh hospital because of the body buzz.. He swears up and down it was laced. Im like 'NO! Youre fucked with your rents for no reason!'

I know though, the first time I smoked Indica was a dank bowl out of the Illadelph... Oh Jesus, I was scared. :rolleyes:

Nonetheless... I woudl really like to smoke right now, seeing as my dreadlocks are in and all.. :mad:

4. Didn't you know? it's the original kief that jesus smoked back in biblical times.

[​IMG]

From the book of "duuuuuude" (disciple intentionally left out because he was a toker) chapter 3, verses 9-14

"and then Peter brought to Jesus the holy plant that had been blessed by the lord to produce many buds. Jesus, holding thy plant, did put it into a cross shaped grinder. Jesus then commissioned Peter and Paul, being pure of heart and stoned in mind, to gather up the crystals left from the grinding. After the kief had been gathered, Jesus then filled the bubbler with holy water, packed a bowl, and sprinkled the kief on top. After taking a toke, he pronounced it 'good'. The remaining crystals were put into a special jar, and blessed."

It was thought that the holy crystals had been lost forever, but apparently they've been found somewhere in England :smoking:

edit: I'm sooo fucking high

haha, now i gotta watch that movie again:

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--"

"skip a bit brother"

LOL!

5. Yea man, at my buds last weekend I was so baked and on a tab of e i was like half asleep walking around and when I sat down I felt tied up.. literally it was fucked, I kept refusing bong hits just cause I couldnt move my arms.

6. I've gotten stoned to the point where whenever I closed my eyes I felt like I was spinning and falling and shit, it got me motion sick and then puked

7. hahah yeah, i've been there

8. Yeah, thats what happens to me sometimes...rarely though. First time i thought i had just thrown up cause i smoked so much, but then realized it was because i felt like i was crazy spinning....made my stomach upset.

9. if ur refering to a spliff as in half weed half tobaco joint then it might of been the tobaco in the spliff making u sick

10. you can OD on thc.

hashoil or mrinols are the only POSSIBLE ways i can think of oding

11. u have to orally injest 1.8 kgs of weed to od
    pretty much physically impossible
    alot more to od while smoking