Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'overdosing' on weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waterbottletoke, Oct 14, 2010.

1. so i met this guy the other day and we started talking about weed and he tells me how he overdosed on weed the other day and he is lucky to be alive. im like.. 'dude, its fucking impossible.' then he says, ' no its not, you just have to smoke your own weight in mary jane.' this dude is heavy, probably like 270- 300 pounds so theres no possible way. there really is no point to this thread im just really bored and high..

2. Well he's lying. You'd have to smoke like 300 pounds in an hour which is obviously impossible. No one has ever overdosed on weed.

3. I don't think it's really possible to smoke that much. He probably couldn't afford it anyways.

4. i know, and imagine how long that would take.. you would probably be to high to hold the bowl or whatever he used to finish smoking it all

5. Yeah I believe it's been found impossible to overdose on weed because it's physically impossible to smoke enough in a short enough period of time.

He sounds like a pathological liar or something. If you talk to him again, watch and see if he has any more stories to tell that sound way to crazy to be true, and act agreeable if you want him to keep talking. I know a pathological liar. It's kinda fun. :devious: Just don't be friends with him.

6. just be like yo, show me picture of 10 of those supposed 300 bo's u smoked..