Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Overdosing" on edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Peso11098, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Hello fellow stoners,
    Today I wanna basically green out and go though the trip that literally feels like space and time is distorted . The first time this happened I ate 2 firecrackers with mids and one brownie made from Gorilla Glue. It took 2 hours but Damn was that high intense . Massive euphoria , crazy cerebral effects , open eye visuals yhu'd see during REM sleep, it was everlasting and a body high that morphed throughout my body with intensity . Basically in tryna get to these effects cause I haven't been able to recreate it . Some people say it's a bad high but I quite enjoy it a lot . Is it because I mixed different weed ? I took nyquil earlier in the day does that affect it ? I also took the brownies several hours before the crackers, honestly I felt it didn't work. I'm also a pretty experienced toker even with edibles since I eat fire crackers pretty recreationally but I took a mini T break for last couple days

2. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    While i use hash the steps are identical for weed or BHO-ABV
    [​IMG]
    Absofuckinglootly the strongest possible oil
    [​IMG]
    Decarb any material you intend to eat FIRST (240 F for 40 minutes)
    Just weed on a cookie sheet in the oven
    5 grams decarbed material
    2.5 teaspoons cooking oil ( Coconut for best results)
    .5 teaspoon lecithin ( any kind)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Reheat
    Done
    Makes 30 really potent doses-caps
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hey, Peso, welcome to the forum! I like those peak experience highs, too. Sometimes conditions just come together right- the mix of strains, the timing, what you ate before, could be anything and/or everything. You're doing what I do for those effects- lots of edibles, then some good smoke. Good luck, mate.

4. Win, win, win!! Just use ganja instead. This is my current goto now. It's efficient for large batches of an ounce or more at a time.

Once you can make properly decarbed ganja consistently then and only then can you start playing with your dose. All I'm going to say is that to much will fuck you up for days and there will be long standing negative effects you'Il deal with when you get high again and again. So go easy and don' be a fucking jackass about it. Respect it or you'll suffer greatly. Aside from that enjoy yourself blade!