Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Overdose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pspimport165, Feb 14, 2011.

1. :smoke: Ok i know taht you cannot die from weed but alot of people say that you can overdose on it. What i am trying to see is what happens when you consume to much weed, to the point where you induce a panic attack like feeeling. I am trying to do this by making firecracker edibles and feeling them with 1gram of dank. Whta i would like to know is if 1g is enough or not to induce such feeling and also what are your guys thoughts on this?

2. 1g? I dont think so man

3. Do you know what the ratio of marijuana to bodyweight you would have to consume to even get close to ODing?

4. No you won't overdose on a g.

5. you wont OD but you can green out.

vomit, pass out
    I had a seizure once.

good times

6. just smoke weed stop trying to "overdose" scrub.

7. he isn't trying to fatally overdose. Just freak out and get a bad high i'm guessing. Yeah you could do that..but why?! And I think different amounts can act differently on you on different days depending on your mood and such. Like one day I took only a couple hits and got a really bad paranoid high. But I've smoked bowls at a time and eaten large amounts at other times and have been fine. I think you might just end up getting really high and falling asleep, not necessarily a panic attack sorta high. But you could also end up with that too i guess..

8. No i dont know the body to weight ratio of weed, but thats why i came here. Also i taught it would be pretty fun to experience an "overdose"atleast once because i would at most just go to sleep or eat everything in my kitchen, and i got this idea from this video..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw]YouTube - Cop Eats Pot Brownies, Calls 911[/ame]

Also would i yield better results if i eat multiple firecrakers or just make brownies??

9. You're confusing overconsuming with overdosing.

10. Fuckin champ right here, youre my idol :]

11. I'll toss in a little old fashioned hippy crap that works for me;:bongin:

People don't OD on pot, indeed they do get so high they may think so (since they have no idea what an OD would feel like) and then PANIC out of fear of this 'new' sensation...:confused_2:

...relax in a comfy spot and just enjoy your thoughts until its over...could enlighten you.:eek:

[​IMG]
    :D

12. firecrackers are way easier if you're not trying to impress anyone with the taste.

throw a 1.7 into 2 - 4 firecrackers depending on the size of your crackers.

Then go to Universal Studios =]

13. what Does an overdose feel like? please explain it to the apprentice tokers bless the forumn with your knowledge

14. "The term drug overdose (or simply overdose or OD) describes the ingestion or application of a drug or other substance in quantities that are excessive.[1] An overdose is widely considered harmful and dangerous as it can result in death."

Some might even argue that any use of marijuana is an overdose

The amount of weed has little to do with that feeling if you are already prone to anxiety attacks. So yes, you can possibly get it from one gram

15. I don't think that it would be possible for me to have a panic attack from being to high on weed

16. Get 5 grams of hash oil, very high quality. Decarboxylate it, then eat all 5 grams at once. Youll get too high, i promise, not an overdose still tho lol

17. wow smh

18. Trying to OD on cannabis will result in two things.

1. Your lungs will collapse or you will suffocate from all the smoke.
    2. Even if you don't smoke it you will pass out way way way way before.

19. hehe fixed

20. You can become uncomfortably high and that can produce some anxiety, but if you understand what it would take to actually kill you, you probably won't get paranoid or anxious. If you want to eat too much and then pass out and sleep through the high and waste your weed, it's your choice. I'd rather just get high and chill but still be able to function, but that's just me