overdose?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Pinkfloyd5434, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Im worried i may have od'd? i took 5 5 mg percs? will i be fine? i never take these idk how much to take

2. Well, that would depend on your weight, tollerence, ect. But if you are like an avarage human, i would say your going to be ok. But im definatly not anything close to a doctor.

3. You've never taken them before...but decided to go ahead and take 5 without even researching dosages. I think you have other things to worry about than oding.

4. no actuallyi took 3 the other day and now i took 5 haha ill be fine probsbly. i weigh close to 200. and 3 didnt feel like a whole lot. i think i just got real paranoid for a second cause i smoked a bowl :cool:

5. #5 MisterPlow, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009

Ha well do some research before putting something in your body.

According to erowid 10-30 mg ingested orally is a strong dose. So 5, 5 mgs, at 1 time is 25 mg and is an upper strong dose for someone without a tollerance. If you snorted 5 at one time than thats about 15 mg OVER the recommended 5-10 mg strong dose.

6. wellllll oh well i think im gonna be fine. thank you for no support :(

7. 25mg you will be fine. My first time I took 30mg and I only weigh 125 lbs. I was high as hell.

8. No support? I just looked up the dosages for you. Youre welcome :) :wave::D:eek::):confused::rolleyes::p:smoke:;):hello::cool:

9. thanks my brotha took some stress off me :hello:

10. #10 MandalaSmoker, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    You will be okay my man.You may get alittle nauseated but that's all.reason for that is you said you don't take them much and Opiate's can make you nauseated especially if you have low tolerance.

I have taken 80 mg's of Oxy at one time(snorted),though I do have a high tolerance.I know people for there first time on any opiate that did 60-80mg's.They got sick but I am sure that was low tolerance and too much for there first time.

Hope you have fun.Be carefull.

11. Rofl, blowing 60-80mgs as a naive is going to lay you the fuck out. Would be awesome though.

12. Hah dude youll be fine off 25 mg.

I see mandala on them oxy 80's. I love the fuckers man, but at 20 dollars a peice I dont buy em that often. But yeah, I eat a whole one of those at a time, youll be fine off 25 mg.

13. My fucking ass,I have a tolerance.Ever heard of one.Yes they did,I told you they got sick though.I didnt get sick but I have done it before.Way to call someone out that isnt even lying:rolleyes:

14. i took nine in one sitting and im 5 '4 youll be fine bud jus enjoy it

15. you are GOING TO DIE. YOU WILL BLEED OUT YOUR EYES AND SHIT OUT YOUR COLON.

TRUST ME. I HAD IT HAPPEN ONCE.

16. Um arn't percs 5-10/325mg with 325 being the apap, which means 5 would equal around 1600mg of apap, so yes you might acutally have oded a small bit on the apap and your liver is prolly dying right now...but no the oxycodone in the percs you did not od on.

17. i would go to the ER if u start feelin like shit

18. It takes a LOT of apap to OD. You aren't supposed to take more than 4 grams a day. One day (stupidly and I regret this) I took 9 hydros 5/325, almost 3 grams. No negative affects as far as I can tell. I guess I will find out if I did fuck my liver up next time I go to the doctors, whenever that is.

But yeah you should do a cold water extraction for anything over like 1.5 grams. Which is what I will be doing from now on when I take Vics or Percs.

19. i blew 50 the first time i did oc, and was just peachy. i'm pretty petite too, so it is possible. especially for a guy only slightly larger than me.

20. if you are oding on oxycodone you would not be able to post a thread asking if you were, youd be too fucked up to even realize it. apap gets dangerous at 7g less for some i had 5gs in my system when they ran blood work at the hospital when i was younger and took a bunch of t3s and darvocets and drank and i thought i od on tylenol but they said i wasnt in any serious danger until 7gs but thats a young healthy liver. dont take more than 5gs of tylenol to be safe.