Over watered?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BudWizard, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Is this furture girl over watered? My second attempt at growing, first time was going Ok until hurricane ike knocked out my power for a week and a half. I have it on a 400w HPS, growing in Ocean Forest, 24 hour lights. It's about a week old.

Attached Files:

2. It looks fine to me. I don't see any signs of overwatering in the pictures you posted. But, just to be sure, how often are you watering?

3. looks fine to me ,no signs of overwatering

4. ^I agree, and same follow-up question - how often and how much?

5. I've only watered once since it sprouted. But I heard if the leaf tips are curling under that it could be the prob. I haven't and won't add any nutes for awhile, but the leaf tips weren't curled yesterday and was just wondering. I have a Gigabud and a G13 power skunk about to sprout, just want to be careful.

6. Yes the leaves are curled a bit, but that's not big deal. You said they weren't like that yesterday -- did you water before then or since then? How does the soil feel (poke a finger in an inch or so). It's possible that your little sprout is under-watered.

7. I watered before (yesterday morning), soil was pretty dry about 1-2 inches prior to watering. I think I may have just freaked out a little when I saw it, we'll see.

8. i'd say let it go for another day or 2 and see if it gets any worse. Doesn't look bad right now. My plant kinda did the same thing, but i just let it grow, felt the soil to see when to water it, etc and it came out fine...until i fucked it up lol

but it looks good man, don't worry about it :D