Over watered?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by frogfluffer, Oct 19, 2013.

1. #1 frogfluffer, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2013
    Ok guys im 15 days into my first grow ever so any constructive criticism is welcome. SETUP*(DIY grow tent) 2d/3w/4hOutside in a shed150wt hps sun beam w/ glass less and cooling duct.2x 26 wt cfl's blue spectrumBig city soiless soil. Coco vermiculite mix.(no added nuets)2x fans (one for plant other for pulling air out.General hydroponic nuets grow/blood 2 partPpm n/aHumid n/aTemp out - 69Temp in - 73Ph 5.8-6.2(tap water left out for 24 hours)Lighting 18/6Bag seed(dro)5"-7" away from plant(hps - the heat is not a danger i can put it closer if i wanted.)3"-4" cfl'sThe plant was started in a starter plug sitting half way in water with an air bubble tube stuck in it. After a week i moved it to a dwc single bucket. After 6-8 days i decided to scrap the dwc because of not being able to control the climate and carefully replanted into my new medium on 10/16. I was told from a fellow GC member that i should start nuets because my soil wasn't pre charged. So i mixed a 1/4 strength batch and watered it again on 10/17 as i was told with coco its veryhard to over water. Checked about 8 hours after starting nuets and she was real droopy. She looks good other then real droopy as compared when i put her in the new media and watered the first time. I ha e halted watering till i see top inch or two dry.Let me know what y'all think. -Frog

Attached Files:

2. Lights

-Frog

Attached Files:

3. Side view 10/18/13

-Frog

Attached Files:

4. What it looked like right after i re planted into the soil.

-Frog

Attached Files:

5. just let it dry out good before watering again. those leaves will straighten back out. do you remember how much water you used? now you know her threshold. water with a little less next time. this I how you dial in everything. get a feel for how heavy it is after watering and when it's dry.

I am concerned about feeding this soon but she is fine as long as she's not burnt. i'd wait and water 2 more times before feeding again. jm $.02

6. Yeah i have heard as early as two weeks. Pirate said with coco you can start right as the chutes break the surface. So idk. Maybe a quart of water the first time then the next day when added nuets i did about half that.

-Frog

7. I haven't checked her yet. Usually only out there at night. Im going through a divorce and im staying at my ol mans place for a while. But his girlfriend can't find out about my op so can't freely check like i want to.

-Frog

8. I first saw your plant ...
    I going so whats is wrong with seedling mix, in your state, then I read the above, better for you to refrain from growing till you got your shit together

9. First off my Shit is together its called divorce not rock bottom. And i don't think i need life lessons from another guy posting on a pot forum thanks. Anybody have any thoughts on my plant...

-Frog

• Like Like x 1