over water?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gruiz420, Jun 11, 2010.

1. how long do the leaves stay arching down? i flushed about 3 days ago and they are arching like crazy do i stop watering? :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. yeah.. stop watering. Only water when the dirt is dried out..

3. yeah, my dirt was dry i waterd out of fear!!:smoke: do you know how long the leaves stay like that?

[​IMG]

4. usually they perk right back up. got a better pic? looks to be more than a watering problem.

5. indeed it does look more than just water. your ph'n when you feed and flush right?

6. That plant looks so young. Why did you flush?

And those leaves should perk back up within hours. If it's been a couple of days then you definitely need to let that planter dry out. When you pick it up and it feels really light, that's when you water again.

7. i dont know my leaves where turning yellow someone told me flush..i flushed.. with reg water... ph 8... im using ph water now 6.5 ish!! my other plant is doing really good... when do you know when a plant needs nutes!and whats lst? the plant thats doing good is about 3weeks and 1 day old...

8. What kind of nutes are you using? You shouldnt have flushed with ph 8 water, that screwed up your ph in your soil. Water with ph 6-6.5 for now on. Are you just using tap water? Make sure you let it sit out for a day if you are. Depending on the type of nutes you are usiing and how old the pants are will determine when you need to use nutes. Also what type of soil is that? That will also help you in deciding when to add nutes. I wouldnt worry about nute right now until you get that plant a little happier. What are your temps in your room? Airflow? Humidity? Lighting? These are all things you need to study up on..

9. im using botanicare blend pro!! vegetative formula 3-2-4.. air flow is desent plants move with the air thats flowing thru!! humidity is low around 24..sometimes 33 with a humidifier on... lights im using cfl's 2 24w!!and one 8w... just because it couldn't hurt them to have more light!!oh and the soil is miracle grow.. organic... next time im using another soil... any tips on soil?:eek::smoking:

10. fox farm ocean farm;)

11. thanks wopperjerk!! on a side note my plants are looking a little better they seem to be making a comeback!! :hello: whens a good time to "TOP" your plant!! and does topping make your plant stay small?:D

12. top any time after the 4th or 5th set of leaves. i wait until the 5th. continually topping a plant can keep it small but topping results in 2 sets of branches instead of one at the site of the cut.

13. thanks...man good info.. i want to top but im not sure if i should do it now? should your plant be a certain size or anything? :smoking:

14. as long as it has 4 or 5 sets of leaves it's ok, there isn't a height requirement or anything but it helps if it's healthy before you stress it more by topping it.

15. lol. everyone thinks fox farm ocean forest soil is the shit. I mean, it works. BIMOP there are so many soil/soiless mixs that are SO much better. For example, Botanicare moisture control is a great soiless mix.

16. what is that like coco? im really interested i havent heard of this.

17. it all depends on the strain is it sativa or indica? also its always a good time to top your plant:D: i would top mine after the 5th node tho just to be :cool:

18. its stress weed!!:D just growing to see if i have a green thumb.. and if i do i will buy seeds for my next grow!!:smoke: oh yeah i also always wonderd:eek: is stress its own strain>:smoke:

19. actually yes it comes from a mexican sativa,,, and it will get nice and thick i have 2 in soil check my link they are the ones that show the most buds...one tall the other fimmed.

20. Thats awsome.. thanks im smoking on some mexican sativa right now!!:smoking::D i seen you pics the mx weed is looking really fucken nice... what are you feeding them "LADIES"