Over water recovery

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jj420aded, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I'm pretty sure I over waters my week week old plant. I haven't watered in 3 days. How long does it take for it to recover

2. it depends on a whole heap of variables. no one is going to have any clue of answering this im afraid

3. #3 jay719, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    ^What he said. It depends on the type of medium you are using, how baldy the were over watered, how big they are, temps, humidity, and so on and so forth. In the end all we would be able to give you is an estimate. If the only problem was over watering then I would expect it to clear up in a couple of days. If what you think is over watering is really the result of low quality compacted soil then it may never be corrected.

4. #4 crispycinnablunts, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Fluff up the dirt with your hands- it'll let more air in. And also dont go more than 2 days without watering.

5. is that a typo?

6. I have fabric pots. They need watering constantly. The most I'd let it go w/o water if I had overwatered would be 2 days. I'm outdoors too. Just my experience

7. what has that got to do with the OPs plants? you told him to not go more than 2 days without watering. sometimes in some circumstances you should wait over a week before watering. you should only water when the soil needs it, not before

8. It's small an its in a 5 gal I know I over water bcuz when it came time to water I stuck my finger into the soil an it was like I just water it still wet
    Thanks for all the replies

9. I think the soils has good drainige I have a couple seedling in cups an they dry out fine