over the counter painkillers

Discussion in 'General' started by This Dude, Nov 4, 2008.

1. are there any over the counter painkillers that i could pick up? just curious. even anything like as strong as codein would be cool

2. yeah, they have percocet over the counter
    just on the bottom shelf where no one looks
    :rolleyes:

but seriously... tylenol, advil, motrin, ibuprofin.... there's tons of over the counter painkillers.
    none that will fuck you up obviously (or maybe not so obviously to you... ) :laughing:

3. lol ya sorry i kinda figured. but what other stuff can u get over the counter that will fuck u up besides dxm? i know theres more shit.

4. Kinda. Some medicines have codeine in them that are over the counter... or so I have heard.

IDK about here, but I know that Codeine is OTC in Canada, but the pills are like 8mg's codeine and like 300 mg's acetometaphen

so its a pain in the ass to extract the codeine cuz if u just pop the pills straight up, you're liver is screwed.

5. thats what i thought, i think some do here as well but im not sure. but i could do a cold water extraction

6. I don't know if going on a quest to find any legal way to fuck you up, will make you any happier in the end...

seems a lil immature the whole "I'll do anything to get high" idea..

7. ya ur right. but damn i know there is other shit besides dxm that ppl get fucked up on over the counter...idk it sounds childish but im just pretty bored right now. and ive taken dxm way to much im so over that shit

8. ha ya but if u had my life u would do anything to get fucked up as well. ya it is childish but whatever idc. im really bored and i hate being sober.

9. heh hivemind..

maybe you should find something else to occupy your mind for a bit. Take a drug break,