Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over-Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by princet1212, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Hi,
    Last Week i was smoking and after about 4-5 inhales i got a good buzzed feeling, so i thought i could take some more; BIG mistake, i took a few more puffs and then an unpleasant feeling washed over me, i couldn't walk properly and i felt like i could vomit and i had a headache (which lasted until the next day); my heart was beating fast and only my face was sweating while i was sitting down, what caused this?
    I want to smoke tomorrow so i need an answer asap,
    Thanks.
    Prince

P.S - Before last week, i didn't smoke for a good month or so, not sure if this lowered my tolerance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could be;
    Too much.
    Dehydrated.
    Low blood sugar.
    Lack of food.
    Or a combo of the above, you greened out.

:smoke:

3. Smoke less. Take a few tokes and then stop. If you still wana smoke more after 20 mins take a couple more tokes.