Over pruning fail :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pousquet, Apr 9, 2019.

1. D5DA2244-A209-4C2F-935D-514D4B790D06.jpeg D5DA2244-A209-4C2F-935D-514D4B790D06.jpeg I’m a first time grower, look what I did :( hopefully it won’t die
    It had dying leaves and some kind of pest so I began pruning and went too far.. What do I do now? Do you think that it’ll make it?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Uhhh just dont touch it . Idont know what you were trying to accomplish but yea leave it alone now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Would of been better to take pictures of before the massacre lol, at least could of tried to help in more of a humane way lol, most things are fixed with slight adjustments or additives,

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. it Will be fine

• Like Like x 2
  5. 100% agree. Perhaps the nice folks on here would've saved the poor plant from the awful haircut. :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I say pull it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I completely forgot about forums until now which is extremely late lol but I will next time. Thank you for your reply ☺️

8. You never know! MJ can surprise you. Yes, there are certain aspects to growing that are more complicated but I’ve been surprised at how sturdy they are. I accidentally dropped a fan in one of my girls. I broke a stem during lst. Still growing strong. Don’t give up yet!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Ouuuchh. She will survive tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If you have more seeds or clones, I'd cut your loss and start a new one. If it's photoperiod, It'll probably survive, but will likely take just as long to recover as it'll take to start over. And she could morph out due to over stress. If it's an autoflower, it's done, you won't get anything worth your time, nutes, electricity

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1