Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

over paying for weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by atomickitten, May 8, 2010.

1. i'm new to weed, (i've only gotten high like 10 times, and that's including k2) kind of confused on how much i should be paying.
    is $20 per gram average? sorry if i'm being too vague. thanks:)

2. for 20 a gram it better stick to the wall and make me see visions...or giggle til it hurts!

3. $20 for a gram of what?

4. You're mothers pubic hair.

But seriously, $20 a gram is very expensive... I pay $10 for good quality shit. Thats in Vancouver Canada though

5. haha all he told me is that's dro

6. For $20 a gram they should look like a little less dank than the one's eveyone shows off in the Stash Jar. That should give you something to compare to. Like I said though, you probably won't get something that dank, but it should have at least some of the hairs, the trichomes (crystals), and no seeds. They shouldn't be dry or hard either. I think that made sense?

7. 20 a gram is a lot, even for hydro, but that's coming from Canada where it's generally $10 a gram for whatever's rolling through at the time -- regs or primo, with discounts at higher amounts of course.

8. a gram is
    for shitty weed (skank weed)5$
    then regular weed(mids)bout 10-15$
    then bomb ass weed (dank) which is 15-20$
    on the west coast

9. Ya, if they have your dealers number. Everyone has a different connection. Some of us don't even have to buy any, :rolleyes:.

10. hah thanks dude, i feel like i've been overpaying big timee.
    what are some mids that i should ask for?XD

11. This is absolutely THE best way to explain it, hands down. Well played, good sir :smoking:

12. I pay 15.00 per gram for NY Diesel and 14.00 for Train Wreck.

13. Thats fucking nasty. Hair doesn't weigh for shit so that's alot of pubes dog. hahh

14. and yes. that made sense. XD

15. I get 20 regualry but ive bought it 10 before

16. i pay 15 for some dank green crack

17. if i gwop i gwop
    i really dont care how much i pay for anything

18. where are you? everywhere has different prices. im right outside of NYC and we pay 20 a gram. but ive heard in other places people pay 20 for like 3 grams..

19. See, i get mids to upper-mids for $5 a gram, sometimes $7. Never more than that though. I guess it depends on who you deal with and where you live. I won't say where I live, but we've always been known for good shit here at pretty reasonable prices:D

20. dude dont buy weed unless u kno what your buying is

and dont ask stoners on a messageboard, cuz there all high