Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over a 1/2oz of organic kief!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GreenPhoenix, Jun 2, 2012.

1. #1 GreenPhoenix, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2012
    Merry Kiefmas! Approximately 15g of kief. :eek:

Calibrated the scale, zeroed out the jar, et viola. Courtesy of my caregiver.

After my vocal lesson in about an hour I am gonna come home and visit another dimension for a bit, then write. Never had so much in one sitting. Super smooth, made via a proprietary process. Kicks like a mule. It's a mix, as my caregiver had troubles with his grow room -- AC failed. Lights didn't. 6 hours overnight. Never got above 220, but it cooked out all the moisture and the crops were a week out. :-( He was still able to harvest kief, fortunately.

Attached Files:

2. Should I press this into hash? :)

3. Yes you should, that would be great. You got quite a golden stash there

4. Take a line ...

5. yeah man make press it into hash!

6. Pressssss order a good press and do it up right.

7. #9 420Poak, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2012
    Seeing this pic makes me want to take a HUGE bong rip off a bowl filled with this kief.

Imagine the head rush:smoke:

8. really nice stash!

....run it for bho/iso! :devious:

9. I may succumb to peer pressure and press a portion (heat, etc.). Never done it myself; never had this much kief before. :p

As far as taking a line: This ain't Jackass, and I am certainly not Johnny Knoxville. lol

Running it for BHO? Not my style, brother. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :D

I may toke a huge bowl here in the next couple of hours. Waaaay behind on my personal deadlines and this screenplay will not write itself.

Thanks for all the kind words. Spread the love!

10. It makes ur bowl like when u put a coal in the hookah :) love it

11. Just ripped a huge bowl out of my bong. *ala Butthead* I have theen the top of the mountain... and it ith good.

12. "Houston... Mission accomplished."

13. High, how are you?

14. Amazing haha

15. extract it

16. Nature got it right in my book, brother. :)

17. How much did all that amazing sweetness cost ya?

18. By virtue of my caregiver. Free. I am incredibly lucky. :)