Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 30 but total Noob/Virgin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chaos4, Mar 26, 2012.

1. As the vegetative state progresses it appears that the best time to use "flowering tabs" may be within the second week of August--based on the duration of daylight outside. The days are getting shorter, but they are not nearly short enough yet. I'm still surprised at how strong and healthy my plants are doing (this being my first grow) so I hope I don't screw up such as by overfertilizing. I'll update this thread when the flowering stage has truly begun.

2. I may have gotten a little eager and planted "flower tabs" near the roots of some of my stronger, taller plants. Maybe I should have waited 2 more weeks but I don't think this will hurt them. 4 of them are doing very well. 3 of these are likely to be female. The remaining 4 haven't grown very much but who knows?

3. You should find which plant is female for sure and make clones of it. guaranteed females

4. #84 Chaos4, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    Too much of a noob to know how to make clones. Thanks for the suggestion though.

5. Ur a fucking inspiration dude......ur initial hastiness and ignorance will turn into more knowledge/awesomeness than u can imagine. Only the best to u, I hope i will dive as bravely and as balls deep into growing as u did when the time comes. :hello::hello::hello::hello::):):):)

6. Pics or GTFO

7. I could--but I've read elsewhere on this site that pics ensure a complete trace that police will locate. Of course, just posting on this site is very risky; I know that. But why increase the risk even more?

8. The only thing police can tell from this site is where you said you lived when you signed up for your account. While it's true that some cameras include locations when pictures are taken, i sincerely doubt that yours does, and also the police don't probe grasscity to make busts. Even if they did, for all they could know, you live in a medical state in the us, and they cant be bothered to check every single picture listed on this site. However, your choice. I completely understand if you're uncomfortable with it.

9. I personally would also love to see pictures, ur call though

10. good lad grow that shit up put it into mason jars and then you'll have weed for about a year :L

11. plz show pictures

12. There's nothing to it mate!

Your plant is going to have branches (no shit lol). The way to make a clone is simply cut one off and stick it in the ground. But before you do that you need something called "Rooting Gel" or "Rooting Solution" (Most nurseries have this..)

Immediately after you cut it you would dip it in the rooting solution to prevent it from getting air trapped inside the cutting(killing it).

I know you're going to do awesome.

13. dont worry about posting pictures! people do it all the time on their grow journals!

14. I have a friend who knows and approves of my op and knows much about cameras and privacy setting configs. I will confer with him but I'm still not going to post pics if I'm uncomfortable with it. Thanks to everyone who respects my choice regardless of what it will be. I'm grateful for the encouragement.

15. [quote name='"Chaos4"']

I have a friend who knows and approves of my op and knows much about cameras and privacy setting configs. I will confer with him but I'm still not going to post pics if I'm uncomfortable with it. Thanks to everyone who respects my choice regardless of what it will be. I'm grateful for the encouragement.[/quote]

Just so you know, I read on a different thread that if you modify it in the slightest way with paint and save it again all of the location data is erased. It would be worth researching.

16. I got very little sleep so I don't trust my judgment. My Insomnia has been bad and it's hard to focus. I'm still such a noob--can't even tell the difference between growing males and females right now:(. I did take some pics but they're not very good. I apologise for these very basic questions but I haven't been able to think straight for almost a week due to lack of sleep (excuses, excuses...)

But I would definitly be appreciative of any help.

1. I strongly suspect at least one of these pics--the top one--is a growing Male. Is this so? If yes, what should I do with him? he may be useless to me but disposing of him seems like such a waste.

2. Is the second highest image a female?

3. If my suspect male has already caused females to prematurely seed how can I tell? Are any females salvageable? Are they ruined?

4. Male or Female for oher pics?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. We'll need closer pics to be sure... But the first i would say is male. Second and third female. Fourth male.

18. #99 ChaliTuna, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012