Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 30 but total Noob/Virgin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chaos4, Mar 26, 2012.

1. misread lol thought you wanted to smoke seeds the way you wrote your phrase sounded like you were askin how many hits you would get from smoking 50 seeds .. if your serious about growing do it stealth get a grow closet. and you have no idea what your getting into I know 3 people that got busted in my appartment they were all smokers for growing reasons: smelled so much the hallway was polluted with dank air it was epic, the plants made the rooms stink so bad , etc. if you live in the middle of nowhere just grow outside . if your serious about not getting caught and you rreally paranoia google: pc grow box or stealth grow closet. there systems come with a carbon filter to avoid crazy smell. oh and PLEASE DONT DRINK THE BONGWATER!

2. did i read you were in southern ontario? go to toronto go down town look for a skater new china town.

3. If you are a patient, broker, grower or dealer the answer is 448 to a LB. If you are a lab nerd who knows nothing about "the game" you might be told the google response of "453.59237 grams." WRONG! An ounce is 28 grams accepted - a qp is not 113.3975g and a half pound is never 226.795g! Do we need to buy scales that measure to the hundred thousandth of a gram? :)

Outdoor and lower quality pot are often bagged over to be generous but mostly because it's bagged fresh, wet and/or is shakey. High quality indoor medical marijuana is sold 28 grams per ounce multiplied by 16 ounces in a pound - anyone telling you otherwise is uneducated to the game or trying to take advantage of you!

4. do what he says and get ripped off for some guy chopping you 0.6 g for 10$ and selling you some ''kush''.

5. Could you guys read the whole fucking thread before you come in here with your negative comments?
    Chaos4, I salute you. I hope your grow goes well, and i recommend you check out the growers part of the forum if you haven't already.

6. You will get 2kg+

7. I smoke a oz. in 2 days?? how in the hell can you make that last a month???:smoke:

8. You just made me shit myself. Are you serious 50 seeds. Lmao noobies. SMH

9. I had to google the pound weight, I'm from Australia and have never needed to use the imperial system (metric all the way, motherfuckers).

Also, re: an ounce lasting me a month or more, the answer is a vaporiser and a fulltime job.

10. So... you're going to grow when you know nothing about it? Good luck.

Better start looking up how to on the internet.

11. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']So... you're going to grow when you know nothing about it? Good luck.

Better start looking up how to on the internet.[/quote]

Read the fucking thread
    The only one that looks like an idiot is you

12. Just decided to start smoking and youre just gonna grow a bunch of plants? Dont you know anyone who smokes weed?

13. You obviously misunderstood him, jesus hes obviously going to grow. I'm pretty sure he expects everyone to not find him as a complete dumbass...

14. Chaos,

You, a "Noob", are starting to smoke and have chosen to try out the very experience oriented hobby of marijuana cultivation. I give you a wish of good luck, many have needed it and it still doesn't help. I would advise you first to just purchase some marijuana to try it out, that way you know if it is your thing.

A marijuana plant is exactly that Chaos, a plant. So the question, "How many joints will 50 seeds get me?" doesn't really make sense. Considering that probably not all of your seeds will sprout, not all of them will be female, and not al of them will have good genetics. You may get a good one that produces a lot of marijuana every harvest, you may get 50 duds. Who knows. The plant will live for as long as you care for it, therefore making the amount of joints it produces entirely up to you.

Again, good luck.

15. You're not alone I was 35 before I tried weed. :)

Start off small and if you find yourself too high and start to freak out just reassure yourself that you are just high and in 2-3 hours you will be fine. I had my first "too high" experience on my 7th or 8th time, luckily the other times that I got high was good and this bad one wasn't the norm otherwise I probably wouldn't of continued. Have fun!:smoke:

16. chaos Pictures would be awesome! im a noob and would love to see how your grow was going

17. 1.) Grasp the seeds
    2.) Roll a J with the seeds
    3.) Proceed to smoke said seeds
    4.)?????

Profit!

18. This guy is going to be crying after you've harvested just one plant and come out with the same response, let alone how many you're planning on growing.

19. #79 Chaos4, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    Could it be? After more than 6 weeks and based on the various sexing guides it appears I have at least 3 strong, healthy, growing FEMALE plants. I'm pleasantly surprised. Of course, my royal flushes aren't expected to be ready for pruning until the beginning of October and much can happen until then. It's still a long road ahead but I'm so far pleased with the performance of these plants. I have special "flower tab" slow-release fertilizer; I'll have to look up when it's the best time to use them.

20. good job on the grow op bro I grew a couple plants with my buddies one year we were hella mad when like 3 of the plants turned out to be male and polinated our bitches but hey it was bag seed and the bud only had a coulple of seeds in them