Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Over 3 weeks since last time, will my urine be clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roblecl262, Aug 24, 2017.

1. The last time I know I baked was on August 5th, while also vaping a week/ 2 weeks before that, with 1 or 2 other times thrown in the mix. I go to MEPS to join the navy on this coming Tuesday and Wednesday. I vaped very small amounts, I have a muscular/slim build and I play soccer daily, what are the chances I could rest positive at MEPS on Tuesday? Fyi it would be 24 days between my last time using and the test. Thanks

2. Maybe.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Buy an over the counter test and check yourself. I think you'll be ok if you continue to abstain. Best of luck.